The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Nu Sense vs. Accuracy?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Ah, a bit of a love-in now, eh? I actually preferred the "brash" post, Davit, my friend. I might not always agree and/or I might offer my approaches, but I love straight up honesty.

With that being said, let me say that I appreciate psychicturtle's, Davit's, and everybody sharing their thoughts on this. I also appreciate A.G. for being the kind of guy to respond and share his thoughts here in the green monster known as the Café. Now, I would really love to hear more about Nu Sense since that is the one I don't have, lol.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Lemniscate,

I use Nu Sense, or better - not Nu Sense (which I also own) - but the older principle behind it for a Remove Viewing presentation.

I know Eddie Burke of UK has put out a similar premise to mine (Remote Viewing) in some lecture notes. The effect is called "Through Other's Eyes".

I mention it because you may interested in checking that up.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Much appreciated, my Lord.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
One of us should turn the PM on for a minute... Smile

Or just e-mail me, please.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
I try to be straight up honest, and if possible brash at the same time, but I realised what I was saying wasn't strictly true. Plus AG just paypaled me $10. Money talks Smile
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
Chris K
View Profile
Inner circle
2545 Posts

Profile of Chris K
Dude, that was totally unexpected. "LOL"'s aside, I rarely actually laugh out loud and you got me good. LOL.

PMs on... NOW!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Nu Sense vs. Accuracy?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL