The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Barnum Books (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
There are a large number of books on PT Barnum. Which ones are cream of the crop?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url......t+barnum
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2409 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
You could do a lot worse than The Life of Phineas T. Barnum by Joel Benton and Barnum's own romp through his own head The Art of Money Getting, both online free at Project Gutenberg (I humbly confess to having transcribed the second and donated it to Project Gutenberg)
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I own "Americas greatest showman" and can't believe you can buy it for ten dollars. Very nice book. Mine was a gift.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2902 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I would recommend you get the Life of P.T. Barum, which is a revised version of his earlier autobiography and the America's Greatest Showman. The latter is a beautiful book. Also, get a ticket on Metro North and go to the Barnum Museum in Bridgeport. The station is right across the street from the museum.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Todd,
Looking at your avatar photo,Finn seems to have aged a lot in the last few weeks.

Don
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2902 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
We have been feeding him prunes. Actually, that is not Finn, but some blockhead I knew.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Todd you keep looking younger and younger everyday...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Barnum Books (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL