The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Professional Illusion Builders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Thanks to David Garrity for the specify. I really don't know before. And, Falconer, yes, I know. (Serg, many of this builders that you indicated make rip-off illusions. Take care!) Thanks, too, but first in my list is only best of the best. Sorry forward other builders, maybe a little mistake!!! Sinc., Serg.
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Hi Serg,

I saw a lot of young magicians lost a lot of money with bad rip-off illusions!

Believe me, if they chose competent builders like William Kennedy, John Gaughan, David Mendonza, Bill Smith, Owen Redwine, all these masters like you know are the TOP in the world, they would had save a lot of money, many nightmares!

If you want to be a true professional magician, you must contact true professional masters above.

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
Who are the best to build a tip-over trunk?
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Sure there are many builders out there, some are better than others ... some are more affordable than others. You have to remember you get what you pay for. If you're talking about some of the proprietary illusions, there is also a "performance fee" built into the price tag.

Not everyone needs an Origami Box Illusion, there are plenty of other great illusions out there. It really depends on where you're working and what the performance area is like.

Lots to consider, of course ...

Steve
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Mr.Falconer I say about same thing! I quite concord with you,but you more complete say !!! Sinc.Serg.
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
Serg, I want your success like I wish to me also !

Hugs

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Thanks,hope all magicians understand this!!! Sinc.Serg.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Professional Illusion Builders (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL