The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Butchers Blade from Tim Wisseman (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
My Butchers Blade just came in yesterday and I have to say that it is unreal! A true piece of art. I was a little worried about the movement that would be needed for the effect. But, I have to say, the movement is very natural and works like a charm. I just can't state enough how good this looks. When I get it down, I will post a video so you guys can see just how good this looks.

I really love the box it comes in as well. It has aged leather hinges and looks very nasty! It was sitting on my desk yesterday and I really got some looks. I can't wait to perform this one.
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
I got mine some months ago, and cannot stop to thank the gods for my good luck. Every item from Mr Wisseman I got is a piece of art. If you love Butcher´s Blade, try Dead Ringer. A lovely piece of spirit magick.
Lux In Tenebris
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
After only having it for a day, I performed it at our IBM meeting. It killed (pun intended)! Even seasoned magicians who know the concept, did't know how it worked. One of the best comments was "that is much better that any needle thru the arm routine I have ever seen".
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
Quote:
On 2008-12-11 07:42, WayneCapps wrote:
One of the best comments was "that is much better that any needle thru the arm routine I have ever seen".

That is true, in my opinion.
Lux In Tenebris
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Does Tim's blade work the same way as Andruzzzi's?

Dennis
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
Quote:
On 2008-12-18 00:58, dennfox wrote:
Does Tim's blade work the same way as Andruzzzi's?

Dennis

No, The method is diferent.
Lux In Tenebris
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
893 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I ordered both Butchers Blade and Dead Ringer. Now I am just waiting...counting the moments until they arrive. Everyday I come home from work wondering if today will be "the day". Nothing yet. Perhaps tomorrow.
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
My friend has dead ringer and it is great too! Let me know what you think of the butchers blade when it comes in. I am a huge fan of Tim's stuff, I just wish I could afford the spirit telegraph!
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
769 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
My friend has dead ringer and it is great too! Let me know what you think of the butchers blade when it comes in. I am a huge fan of Tim's stuff, I just wish I could afford the spirit telegraph!
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
Quote:
On 2008-12-18 18:52, steven-gibson wrote:
I ordered both Butchers Blade and Dead Ringer. Now I am just waiting...counting the moments until they arrive. Everyday I come home from work wondering if today will be "the day". Nothing yet. Perhaps tomorrow.

Some day, my friend, some day. The time is eternal when you expect something wonderful...
Lux In Tenebris
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
Does someone have a web site link to these products, Butchers Blade and Dead Ringer? Mortlake Magic does not list them.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Bill, hocus-pocus carries both. Are you going to order them?
Magnalucius
View Profile
Loyal user
Ecuador
210 Posts

Profile of Magnalucius
Look at hocus-pocus.com
Lux In Tenebris
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
I just ordered mine. I got my dead ringer last week and it is fantastic. For others that have it:
1. Are refills easily available?
2. Do you use the routine and story in the instructions, or do you use your own?
magicianroger
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of magicianroger
On dead ringer I use my own story freaks them out
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I love my ringer! Does anyone have Rap

Ray
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Funny I was just looking at rap.I really want the telegraph first though.
papalazarou
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of papalazarou
Dead Rap is just brilliant. The effect is truly scary and completely undetectable. I frightened my friend nearly to death with first the dead ringer and then the raps starting up. Judiscious though, it all stopped just as soon as it started. But then I was left with a friend who wouldn't sleep alone in my house for the night! He was truly terrified. Still feel guilty that I haven't come clean! If you can get it - buy the Rap today. The device itself is just beautiful to look at too.
Navy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Navy
Although I own from Bob Kohler a product by Nick Wenger, The Wenger Spirit Bell; I decided to purchase Dead Ringer and also the Butcher's Blade. I also plan next week to purchase Monkey's Paw and one refill pack. I do like The Wenger unit very much. Like the Wenger, Dead Ringer is so rustic looking and both defy any type of explanation. I do have one question...Are the batteries included with dead ringer. I know if they ship overseas, the batteries on the Wenger could not be included due to regulations. It would look like a bomb if they put it through the X-Ray Machine. I live in California, so this is not a problem for me.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Tim's Spirit Telegraph is also wonderful. Great for a serious seance presentation.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Butchers Blade from Tim Wisseman (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL