The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Zorro the Musical - Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JulianVictor
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of JulianVictor
Hi Guys,

Just come back from the Musical in the West End (London) called Zorro its based on music by the gypsy kings and the movie/book/script of The Mask of Zorro.

The show has about 4 Illusions during the show as part of the act etc they are not just placed there randomly they sort of make sence in the scene.

The do a sub trunk which I have to say is abit slow people did not understand what had happend it was abit odd just because it too so long for her to drop the 360 curtain around the illusion.

Thier was a vanish from a table top which worked really well and was really nice to watch. The vanish from the floor was horrific, he has a B***t in F**me on him which he takes off and he did it infront of everyone which got a laugh from the audience it was clear that this was not the effect they were looking for as it was ment to look like he was still there and when the bad guys stabs him his clothes fall on the floor like an instant vansih.

The magic as a whole works well on the musical but the actors need to spend abit more time with the illusions and really perfect them as its a shame.

The show is amazing tho so if your in london please go see it I loved it !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Zorro the Musical - Illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL