The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinsteins Variation Rention Pass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
No matter how much I practice I just can't seem to get Rubinstein's Variation Rention Pass to look smooth. I would really like to learn this move because Michael Rubinstein makes it look so good.

Is this one of those moves that only looks great in the creators hands or can it actually be done.

And does anyone else perform this variation of the rentiton pass or is anyone else currently working on this? Do you have any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Odrj88
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3838 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Hi! Its not a hard move - as with any retention pass, its all in the timing. Also, its important to smooth out the steps, and the key is the wrist turn. Hope that helps, and keep practicing - if you get it down, you should be able to do the ROPS move as well! Good luck, Michael Rubinstein
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! but don't despair, they are still around at dealers everywhere!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Rubinsteins Variation Rention Pass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL