The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Any jokes/scripts related to Elves, Santa and Reindeer? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joseph_Then
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of Joseph_Then
I am currently using an Elf and a Reindeer puppet to do my Christmas show this month.

However, my scripts seems to be a little short and after 2-3 shows, the script aren't giving much impact.

Do you have any nice Elf/Reindeer/Santa scripts/jokes to share?
-----

Joseph Then

Singapore Ventriloquist
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
In my Christmas routine, my cowboy tells about how he herds Reindeer in the winter instead of cows, I ask why and he says, "how many cows have you seen pulling a flying sleigh?" I say "so you herd reindeer instead?" He says, "Yeah, I heard a great big one on the roof last night!"

Hope you find the jokes you are looking for, I guess I don't really have what you are looking for.
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Any jokes/scripts related to Elves, Santa and Reindeer? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL