The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What Infomercial product have you ever purchased? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Clapper is GREAT for laziness

Chia Pets are fun

Jacks Juicer was great but cleanup was a !@#$% and took forever also its kind of addicting and you spend so much on fruit trying different juice combinations The apple juice tastes more like apple cider the juices are very good though

The Magic Bullet's juicer is MUCH easier to clean and the magic bullet as a whole is a great product and lots of fun to make frozen cocktails

That black light urine thing, you don't realize how many spots of stuff you find even spiled drinks, etc stuff you never knew was there!

The Chef Tony Miracle Blade are the BEST knives I have ever used or owned. Sharp and never go dull they do rust after a year and a half or two but hey they are only like $40 so I just get another set

Popiel pocket fisherman is cool becuase I keep it in my glove compartment and can always fish if I don't have my regular poles. I love fishing in the summer and spontaneously decide to go and always have it in my car.
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
boynextdoor
View Profile
Regular user
Lancaster
129 Posts

Profile of boynextdoor
Quote:
On 2009-01-01 20:41, chrusa wrote:
That black light urine thing, you don't realize how many spots of stuff you find even spiled drinks, etc stuff you never knew was there!

Drinks or OTHER things...

I bought that rollerblade ab thing...

http://www.asontv.com/fitness/ab-force.html

Almost bought those electrical things that stimulate muscles...

Bought my mom a clapper for Christmas a few years ago, for a lamp that plugs in behind the couch... I'm gonna have to ask why she doesn't use it anymore...
Trapeze above the Grand Canyon. Be impressed.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
Ahhh yes those OTHER things.

I did get one of those electrical pulse ab stimulators for a gift one time. What a joke.
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
The Microforce wet/dry electric shaver is a Great Product.

I stay clean shaved by using the Microforce everytime a Billy Mayes infomercial comes on.[first hit the mute button and then I shave]

Seriously,this shaver is a quality product.

Rich
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I also have that thing that re sharpens my razor blades so I don't need to buy as many cartridges and it works!
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
boynextdoor
View Profile
Regular user
Lancaster
129 Posts

Profile of boynextdoor
Getting an ab stimulator as a gift... Resentful gift giver?

Haha, we had a black light pep rally in high school once. I kept wondering if people would be self-conscious.
chrusa
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
736 Posts

Profile of chrusa
I was big into working out and excersizing and they got it for me. I wanted to tighten up my stomach was doing crunches and what not and they were like "Het his thing does it automatically!" Think about how they sell this thing and make it SOUND like it works and makes sense about electrical charges stimulating the muscles, etc.

That blacklight thing is great. Funny about the self conscious thing. I used to make sure my girl would put clothes on that JUST came out of the wash when we were going any place I knew had black lights (Clubs, mini golf,bowling, etc)

There was a segment on 20/20 about the dirtiest hotels in America and they took a blacklight in the hotel room....... You do NOT want to know

Not even the Bible was clean...
Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Chris Hrusa
soccergod
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of soccergod
About the dog nail clippers, my friend has one and his dogs freak out when he tries to use it. He went to Petsmart or somewhere similar and bought nail clippers that just have two handles and you squeeze. They have a little guard on them so you don't cut too far. They work awesome and I tried them on my dog and they work perfectly everytime.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I saw this last night.

Fein Multimaster

It looked very impressive. Is anyone here familiar with it?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2008-12-31 18:32, Slartibartfast wrote:
How about a Wunder Boner?

Give me a break! I think it says in the instructions that you also need the Fein Multimaster for good results! And to think people actually get sucked into buying this cr*p! Then again, I have to think about some of the magic junk that I've purchased!

~gaffed~ Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
boynextdoor
View Profile
Regular user
Lancaster
129 Posts

Profile of boynextdoor
Did anyone buy a Body Blade?
Nosher
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Nosher
It seems I have lived most of my life in ignorance of the fact that buying a new mop can take my floor cleaning to "the next level". As a matter of fact, it seems that nearly all infomercial products take whatever it is they do to "the next level".

One day they're going to run out of levels. Please be soon.
Escapemaster-in-chief from all sorts of houdingplaces - Finnegans Wake
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Just received the Microtouch Magic Shaver Trimmer.Excellent product.Compliments the Microforce Shaver nicely.

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » What Infomercial product have you ever purchased? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL