We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Push Drop Push (coins thru table) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Here's my version of Coins Thru Table inspired by Troy Hooser. I wanted a Coins Thru Table where I didn't have to transfer coins from hand to hand and I end clean. I feel I have accomplished just that. I feel the cup catching the coins really adds to the effect; without it, I don't feel this would be as strong. Everything can be examined if need be. I hope you enjoy this one.
Tim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMK8i8sA5DI
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
Very good magic, and good structure.
But I wanna make a question: Why a lot of your routines start with "I wanna show you some real quick"? That line, for me, takes off a little.
Maybe it's a subtle thing, but I have that feeling.
Blesses, my friend.
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe
CamisBoss
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of CamisBoss
Wow. That was amazing! I loved it...Now, I want to learn Troy Hooser's routine!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Very nice..... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Quote:
On 2008-12-15 22:32, Pablo_Amira wrote:
Very good magic, and good structure.
But I wanna make a question: Why a lot of your routines start with "I wanna show you some real quick"? That line, for me, takes off a little.
Maybe it's a subtle thing, but I have that feeling.
Blesses, my friend.

Pablo,
It's just a camera thing...I don't have a spectator to talk to, so I start with that line....lol
Thanks, guys, glad you liked it.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
allen_m
View Profile
Veteran user
Alpine, TX
349 Posts

Profile of allen_m
Tim,

Great routine. I like it quite a lot.

Your next published work perhaps?

-Allen M.
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Tim, you sneaky devil, you! As always, I watched as a spec through layman eyes, and I loved it! Then, because of what you, Smooth and the Boss have taught me, I thought of how this might be accomplished........ if I'm right, I'll say that it IS some fantastic structuring with some clever (devious) work throughout!

Coins to Glass (the first you taught me) may actually take a second position as far as my favorite Captain Feher routines go!

Excellent job, brother!

Mick
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Awesome job, Tim! Real Magic!!!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8884 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Just wonderful, Tim...Very well done. Smile I tell ya, Werner G. Seitz would be very proud of you...I know I am. Good job, Cap'n. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3220 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
I said it in a PM to Tim a while back, and I'll put it out here: Tim is becoming my favorite coin man with all these videos. Entertaining, practical, doable and logical without a lot of over-handling and unnecessary moves. Well done again.
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Feher,

That routine is fantastic! I really enjoyed watching you do that. It was very inspiring. Thank you.

dsalley13
PiquesEtBoules
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of PiquesEtBoules
That is a very amazing routine! It is one of the most enjoyable Coins Through Table that I have seen in a while. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I love that you end clean (an aspect so sorely lacking in some coin tricks). As a relative novice in coin magic, this trick has inspired me to continue honing my coin sleights!
MortenN
View Profile
Veteran user
Norway
338 Posts

Profile of MortenN
Very nice...good magic.

-Morten-
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
WOW!! Thanks, guys.
I've been working on this for about a year, going back and forth on what I wanted to do. I knew what I wanted it to look like, but just didn't have the sequence down. As you all know, I'm not a big user of gaffs, this one in particular, but I had to use it for this. I wanted each penetration to be different and to not really transfer coins from one hand to the other. I love the way this looks. It's done with as little moves as possible. I feel the glass catching the coins really adds to the routine, it's amazing what a little sound will do to a routine.
For impromptu situations I'm sticking with my SLIDE routine, and if I have time for a little set up, this is defiantly coming out.
Thanks again. I'm glad I was able to inspire some of you. That's what it's all about, pushing each other and having fun!!!
The Captain
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I agree the glass (sound) is a sweet touch!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3220 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Tim defiantly coming out? lol. Definitely coming out, I believe you meant.
tgold65
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of tgold65
To fit your salesman pitch of the other thread, maybe you should be selling the table?

A table with an invisible and undetectable trap door. Useful for gambling night, and useful for men with wives who are bad cooks; ditch the food without the little woman ever noticing, etc...
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Quote:
On 2008-12-16 21:24, tgold65 wrote:
To fit your salesman pitch of the other thread, maybe you should be selling the table?

A table with an invisible and undetectable trap door. Useful for gambling night, and useful for men with wives who are bad cooks; ditch the food without the little woman ever noticing, etc...

Todd,
You're killing me over here....you're like the Energizer Bunny, you keep going and going...lol I think I should just stick with my art. Smile
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
You should post it in the special guest section here. I'm sure Troy will love it as much as I did. Smile
Keep it up, Cap!

-Mark Tirone
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
Oh BTW, do you work professional venues like walk-around, stand up, kids, etc? Just wondering. If you don't, then you should definitely start. You have the chops, and the spectators will be blown away with this stuff. Again, great job!

-Mark Tirone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Push Drop Push (coins thru table) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL