The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Source For Older Style Norm Nielson Manipulation Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Does any one know a source for the older style Nielson Manipulation Cards?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22840 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Please explain?
JasonBaney
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JasonBaney
You mean the "good" ones Smile. Norm sells two versions now powdered and unpowdered but I believe this is not what Darkwing is referring too. He is referring to several years (5+) ago Norm changed printers, they look the same(there is a slight color difference), but did not perform quite the same. It is not something that was advertised, it just happened. Some like the new better, others the older ones. I used the old ones originally in my act for years. If I would have known I would have ordered a case before the change. I personally did not like the difference, tried a few others Lance, etc till I found something I liked.

As far as finding them, occasionally you can find a deck. Maybe Haines house of cards etc might have some.
I looked for awhile but in the end decided to just "relearn" with a different brand,since I go thru so many.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1845 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Quote:
On 2008-12-18 11:03, wmhegbli wrote:
Please explain?

The older style cards, in my opinion are better that the new style. Better finish, hold up better, fan better, etc. The new style are not as good for fanning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Source For Older Style Norm Nielson Manipulation Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL