The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Searching for carotmancy with regular cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Fletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of David Fletcher
Hi,

I am looking for books and other resources for doing card readings with ordinary playing cards.

Please PM if you can help with sources.

Thanks,
David
You have to give it away to keep it.
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
I'd begin with Richard Webster's Playing Card Divination for Beginners: F......ry Cards. An excellent book ,and a bargain at under $10.

... Doug
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
358 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
Richard Webster also describes a system of cartomancy on one of his cold reading audio CDs. I think it's the 2nd CD he released. That's the system I use with cards.

- Richard
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
There is also an excellent system detailed in Robert Camp's Love Cards and Destiny Cards books. The system itself was made more digestible for magicians in Wonder Readings by Kenton Knepper and Rex Stevens Sikes.

Regards,

David.
Socrates
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of Socrates
Richard Webster's book Playing Card Divination for Beginners is the one I use and it's pretty straightforward.

However, I've begun to supplement it with my own knowledge of Numerology and that works well for me.

Soc

'Simplify' - Henry David Thoreau Smile
ELS
View Profile
Regular user
Chicagoland area, IL
191 Posts

Profile of ELS
Hi David,

A great site, even though it teaches Tarot, all the stuff there can be used with regular cards, and it can help you develop more knowledge about the whole thing.

The site (and it's free), is at:
http://www.learntarot.com/top.htm

Take care
Ed Smile
Were the border between the natural and the supernatural will be nothing any more but fuzzy. http://edwardshanahan.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Searching for carotmancy with regular cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL