The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Doodle Pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PepeRuizSJ
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of PepeRuizSJ
Ok, there's no review of this pen in the Café, at least I think so. It has been talked about in other forums, specially those related to exhile. I think there should be a review because it was not what I thought it was.

The pen says that can be erased by using water. It does so, however a very important part of the use of this pen is that it will not work well in surfaces of an absorbant nature or surfaces with crisses or small wrinkles. So, it leaves residue from your hands when you wipe it. It doesn't work on playing cards, or on paper. The booklet says that the only real surfaces where it works well are glass and white-board type materials. I did a comparison between this pens and a regular erasable marker. Well, let's say that my uneducated eye could not account for any difference between the two.

I hope this helps. If I could give an advice to my past self it would be "don't buy it," but I can't.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1264 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Thank you, Pepe!
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
hocuspocusjay23
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of hocuspocusjay23
I recently bought these pens. I was not impressed at all. I had the same problems. I will not purchase anymore of these.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I like my pen. I have had lots of fun with it. I once drew a duck and made it disappear. Jaws hit the floor.
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
435 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I have also bought these pens.when I opened the packet and used them for the first time I was not impressed at all.however when I used them on cards I changed my mind. this is because you can let the spectator sign a card with this pens and after the show you can easily erase it from the card.this solved for me a basic problem I had for tons of tricks that use gimmicked cards such snowstorm by jay sankey.the ink appear permanent if you leave it dry for some seconds.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Doodle Pen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL