The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Assortment Pack (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
I just bought one of these (I was just gonna buy a couple double backed cards, but the guy at the shop was very convincing in the price, $1.00 for the individual card or about .20 cents each for the pack) and am curious to find some tricks (or a book on tricks) for double blanks, blank cards, double face (same face. it only came with 1 double face with diffrent faces, think it was KH-8S). Thanks much guys!

EDIT: I did look for this question before posting, the search kept coming up with irrelavant results =/
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The Encyclopidia of Card Tricks devotes about a chapter each to various card gaffes and decks. Some good ideas there that will spur your thinking into the many uses of DBs, DFs, etc....
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Demonbrn
View Profile
Veteran user
Oakley, CA
338 Posts

Profile of Demonbrn
I actually have a pdf version of that book (Glenn Cravett version, converted to pdf by Tarko the Great) and though it does give a great amount of tricks for double-backers (love 'Alice in Wonderland') and double-facers (where I learned 4 aces or 'Mcdonalds Aces' from). It doesn't elaberate on the blank backs, same double-face (I only paid about $5.00 for this ebook, so it could be possible that there are things missing) =/
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
I second the Packet Killer suggestion. It is one of our best selling gaffed card decks/video.

The CAJ is nice, but for just a little more $, you can get packet killer which is much better.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle Assortment Pack (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL