We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Fantasy magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
541 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Hi All
I would like to make something similar to a Fantasy Magician vest, to execute during a kid show
any help?

thanks/Fabio
Doruk Ülgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ülgen
Why don't you buy one,they are not so expensive,if you really need to make it yourself,show a picture to a tailor and go from there....
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1240 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Start from your persona. What do you wear - anything unusual? If so, incorporate that into the fanasy magician. Like you are making a mini you. This would be an answer to the question of why make one. I wear an outdoors vest, and made a fantasy magician with a fishing vest. It is very cute.
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
ivfour
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
233 Posts

Profile of ivfour
Tony, I like your idea of using the fishing vest.

Fabio, you could really go to town on the 'mini me' idea of Tony's. You could do a beard and wig on the helper, even if you don't have one. Say something like, that is what I would need to look better than I do now. You could even put the same beard and wig on after the helper and I can't have you looking better than me. Ask the audience who looks better and they will pick the helper for sure. The younger the kid the bigger the laughs.
Jerry
Jerry Smile
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3007 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
The one that Ken Scott sells is so well made, that I'd doubt I could do one as well for the same price. He had them on sale recently for under $200. That covers the price of a real tux jacket, tie, shirt, the extra straps and all of the special sewing that goes into it. If you think you can do it as well and for cheaper, then go for it. I know I couldn't.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Fantasy magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL