The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » What the... Rock "grandson of Schlitzie?" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I was on Youtube and watched a video "Tribute to Schlitzie" just as soon as I watched it the video disappeared!

I did a Screen Capture according to the added captions in the video the guy pictured is Rock "Grandson of Schiltize" ever hear of someone making this absurd claim?

The short segment with Rock had him wearing a shirt that read SLAVE and it looked like a goth chick was biting off his tongue. All VERY strange!
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2906 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Perhaps "Grandson" in spirit and idea.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2906 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I stand corrected. I did a little research, and though this guy ain't Schlitzie's grandson, their apparently is an heir to the bloodline. It is some kid known as the sideshow prodigy or something like that.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I attribute my magic skills to my Grandfather Simon.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Metz, Garfunkel or Says?
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
Well I share the last name as Schlitzie, but I never really gave it much chance to see if I was related, or if it was just more of a common name thing.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2432 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Wish they'd let poor Schlitzie rest in peace ... a unique individual, happy with his life (unlikely as that might be for someone with his condition) and, in the words of 999 Eyes Sideshow, "nature's art at its finest ... let's abandon the word 'handicapped' and reclainm the word 'freak.'"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » What the... Rock "grandson of Schlitzie?" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL