The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Anyone know of magic giveaways like this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

clownmagic
View Profile
New user
Fallsview, NY
41 Posts

Profile of clownmagic
I bought some things from the guys at magicvault.net and see that they are having a drawing for $100 worth of magic for signing up for the magic newsletter. Not bad. Get some magic info via email and some ads for new items and possibly win free stuff.

Does anyone know of other giveaways and drawings for magic? It might be good to have a sticky thread for this so we can keep up on whats out there like this.

Someone said Magic Magazine was giving away a few free subscriptions if you wrote to them and said why you think you should have a free one. I don't know the details. Someone said it was published in a recent issue.
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Hey thanks clownmagic. We try to keep things lively and have different events like that from time to time. Thanks for mentioning us.

I havent seen many free drawings like ours, but I have seen many dealers offer free gifts with purchases (which we offer as well).

Some offer a free tricks section where you can get ebooks ect...

Some places sponsor contests for various versions of an effect ect... If I come across any I will post them here.
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Anyone know of magic giveaways like this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL