The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 12 Positive & Negatives About You. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I think once a year though subjective we should all do this so we know our strengths, and what weakness we have. Just one rule. No flaming another's weakness. If you only have a positive suggestion, say it. If some has a stregnth that we lack we can ask how they developed that strngth. Everyone do this. Be honest as I'm very honest. Look at my videos and post. Happy Holidys, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.

Positives Traits

1) Good heart (Everyone says so)
2) Sympathetic & generous
3) Caring & helpful
4) Affectionate
5) Good listener
6) Understanding
7) Entertaining
8) Does what say 95% of the time
9) Open & honest
10 Tactful (unless really...really, angry)
11) Extremely sensitive
12) A true romantic

Negative Traits

1) Isolative
2) Bitter & envious
3) A mean, vicious, and a downright cruel streak if you're on my bad side
4) Explosive temper (I've had to be physically restrained and strapped to a bed "4-points" inpatient hospital. Then they shoot you with drugs in the butt to calm you. It sucks!!! It's rare I get that out of control.)
5) Vindictiveness (If they apologize I'm extremely forgiving though. I'm real forgiving).
6) Obsessive & Compulsive
7) Overwhelms people at times
8) Jealous & possessive
9) Always has to have the last word
10) Passive-Aggressive
11) Too easily rattled
12) Over-analyzes Stuff
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
So anyone else brave enough to do some public personal inventory too? Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
No, but I do have a constructive suggestion for you. I can say this because it worked for me and it is pretty easy to do.

In regard to having to have the last word...

Make sure at the end of every phone conversation, you let the other person say good-bye last. I did this myself years ago when I realized I had the same problem.

Hope that helps.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Oh yes , I do that...lol, Thanks, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I doubt I can think of 12 of each but I'll give it a shot.

Positives:

1. I actually care about others
2. I am well read
3. I have good recall of facts
4. I am a hard workin' dude
5. If someone needs help I'll go far out of the way to help them.

Negatives:

1. I am not trusting of people
2. I am very cynical
3. I am an intellectual snob
4. I'll only try to save a person once, after that they can drown as far as I'm concerned.
5. I am terrible about remembering names. I can recall conversations and facts but names I just don't care about so I don't remember them.
6. I'm fat and my toes hurt.

I realize some of what I said is contridictory. I'll give an example, if someone needs help I will do whatever I can to help them but I'll be angry as hell while doing so. Once I go out of my way to help them and they don't want it or be a smart arse they are on their own. For example if someone goes after a friend of mine I'll back 'em up, if the friend is a wise guy and I feel he deserves a beating he's on his own. Good times huh?
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Thanks that's cool, Ed, (Eddini), C.H.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Here is an example of what a scumb bag I can be. A girl was thrashing around in a pool and yelling for help. I jumped in and pulled her to the side of the pool, it was the deep end and I was pushing her out of the pool. Now the only way to push was I had her by an arm and my other hand on her hip. The girl says "watch where you grab me!" and I dumped her arse back in the water and she floundered to the side on her own and had to get another person to pull her out. She goes whining that I tried to drown her and I said I was attempting to get her out of the water, she had an issue with it, and I had no problem leaving her in the pool.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
She couldn't of been drowning that bad if she was worried about something so ridiculous. She got what she deserved.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thus why I said she was thrashing about and yelling for help. I don't think she was drowning I think she wanted help. I didn't need that BS about 'don't touch me', if I was drowning you could drag me in by my chest hair and I'd thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » 12 Positive & Negatives About You. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL