We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Pipe Release for Comedy Legs Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I have an old Comedy Legs Table and would like to make a new relase mechanism for the front pipe legs that releaSE one at a time. Any ideas? I am not referring to the leg forms, just the front pipes or tubes that fall apart.

My front tubes have a small hole that are released with wire. I was just thinking there might be a better method because mine is wobbly.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
Lou, I just finished one this summer, I'lltake pictures tommorowand get them up. It's probably easier to show you pictures rather try to explain. Mike
MagicByRichard
View Profile
New user
Cleveland, Ohio - USA
9 Posts

Profile of MagicByRichard
Greetings,
I have been kicking around the idea of incorporating the comedy legs table into my multiplying bottle routine but have not as of yet. I would be interested in building one to save $$$. I have a small workshop...I am looking for the best release at the best value...please advise!

"Let Your Magical Dreams Soar Into Reality!"
"Let Your Dreams Soar Into Reality!"
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Lou

A slot in the pipe and a cam action piece of metal.

Pull the string, the cam turns, legs fall out of recess.

You can easily make all 4 legs drop at the same time with one string. Kevlar to be precise.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Pipe Release for Comedy Legs Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL