The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice/etc magic related gifts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cosmopop1
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of cosmopop1
Well, I got a laptop, R. Paul Wilson's DVD Series on the Royal Road to Card Magic, Daryl's Ambitious Card DVD, and David Copperfield's Illusions. How about all ou you guys and girls? Thanks

E.B. Nicholson
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Well nobody got me any magic related gifts but I got myself Richard Kaufman's book 'The Collected Almanac',
Sankey's book 'Beyond Secrets' and two Sankey DVD's (Paperclipped & Extremely Ambitious) Smile
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
My wife's a doll! (Figuratively speaking, of course.) She got me a silk-to-sponge dove production and a kicker to the silk-to-egg trick that makes it turn into a fried egg. I will need extra practice time now...

Bill
Shakey
View Profile
Veteran user
In over 4 million i've made
360 Posts

Profile of Shakey
'The Collected Almanac' - now that really is the gift that keeps on giving, enjoy!!
Yekrats
View Profile
Loyal user
Dayton, Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Yekrats
I'm a newbie, but I got Mark Wilson's Complete Course! Woopah! (With a gift certificate for Barnes & Noble for more...)
--
Corporate or event magic & mentalism: http://WizardoftheWabash.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice/etc magic related gifts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL