The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Oil for Appearing Metal Cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mleskanic
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of mleskanic
Is there a specific type of oil that should be used for the appearing metal cane to make it open up faster? I was also having trouble locking it in and then producing it. Does anyone have any suggestions and tips.

Thanks, Matt
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7551 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
What kind of cane is it?

Usually a good 3 in 1 oil spray or rubbed on with a cloth and then rubbed off is good.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
mleskanic
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of mleskanic
I believe it is just a simple fantasio metal cane. After playing around with it I figured out how to lock it in. I will try oiling it later. Thanks for the advice.
ting
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of ting
I thought there were only plastic canes avaiable from Fantasio, are you sure yours is a fantasio cane??

Anson
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 14:45, ting wrote:
I thought there were only plastic canes avaiable from Fantasio, are you sure yours is a fantasio cane??

Anson

I don't think Fantasio offers metal cane too.
mleskanic
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of mleskanic
Oh, then it is just an appearing metal cane. I thought fantasio made it but I guess not.
Pruitt
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Pruitt
Quote:
On 2008-12-27 08:15, mleskanic wrote:
Is there a specific type of oil that should be used for the appearing metal cane to make it open up faster? I was also having trouble locking it in and then producing it. Does anyone have any suggestions and tips.

Thanks, Matt

Trumpet valve oil has worked exceptionally well for me. You mileage may vary, of course.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Oil for Appearing Metal Cane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL