The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I have been inspired by Jon Town (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

soh
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of soh
I have come up with a coins across that is palm up, and has a copentro look to it. Thank you, Jon, for pointing me in the right direction, I still can not do "your move", but I will keep at it. Did any one else work on this?
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
Yes, there are many "Palm Up" coins across versions out there. Some are in print, some aren't. The two that first come to my mind are Homer Lewag's "4 Coins", and a Phillipino from Chris Kenners magazine. I forgot what it's called. Chris Kenner's "Crazy Coins Across" from his book is good too.

I myself have a routine use only 3 coins, based off of Homers' and Kenners' routines.
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Mr. Townsend is a genius. A very helpful guy. Everytime I ask for help on the Café with a coin issue. Five minutes later I get a PM from him letting me know everything I wanted. Cheers to you Mr. Townsend!!

Smile

Andrew
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Dan LeFay
View Profile
Inner circle
Holland
1371 Posts

Profile of Dan LeFay
I can second that. I'm very interested if there is something in the making (a DVD, book, etc.) that will present your contributions to the Art, Jonathan. I can't imagine that someone like Richard Kaufman hasn't made contact with me yet...
"Things need not have happened to be true.
Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths,
that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes,
and forgot."
Neil Gaiman
soh
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of soh
I have seen Homer's effect, and I must say- it's good, but does not fit my standard.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I have been inspired by Jon Town (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL