The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Vacuum Cleaner Card Stab by Max Krause (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

craig filicetti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Arizona
550 Posts

Profile of craig filicetti
Does this trick suck or what?

http://www.innovativedeceptions.com/ID_vaccum_card_stab.htm

One word, ingenious!

-Craig
ProMystic - Professional Systems For Mentalists
<BR>www.promystic.com
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1006 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

http://www.magic2wear.com
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Well, it is over ten times the price...
-Matt
Daktari
View Profile
Regular user
USA
154 Posts

Profile of Daktari
I thought the shop vac card stab was a Glenn Strange creation. I saw him do it many years ago.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1088 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Me too. Glenn Strange was the first one I saw do it.

Bairefoot
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of John Martin
I know I've seen this premise a long time ago, I just remember in what book it appeared. If memory serves me right it involved, among other things a sponge ball. I'll keep looking.

John
voodoo
View Profile
Regular user
Indonesia
163 Posts

Profile of voodoo
It does "suck" the card... lol
"When Illusions Become Reality"
www.demianaditya.com
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3641 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I love the price ... it' not $2750, but ONLY $2750.
CARNEGIE
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of CARNEGIE
I've been doing a similiar effect for a number of years. I was unaware that anyone else did it, but always kinda wondered why no one had thought of it. Both prices for the ones for sale are outrageous, IN my opinion. My shopvac cost $20 I think.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Quote:
On 2008-12-29 18:53, Daktari wrote:
I thought the shop vac card stab was a Glenn Strange creation. I saw him do it many years ago.

I had been contacted about that very thing and I also got in touch with Glenn to discuss our routines in more detail. He is a very clever man btw! The only similarity we found between our two effects was the end result is a card at the end of the hose. He too was surprised by what I had developed and I can assure you I would absolutely never take credit for something that was not original to me. My method for doing my Vacuum Cleaner card stab is original and also allows you to do the cleanest Card to Impossible Location you could ever imagine.

I chose to work with Wellington since they built my final table from my original prototype and it turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. For those who do get this they will have an amazing secret weapon they can use at anytime during their show.

Kind regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Vacuum Cleaner Card Stab by Max Krause (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL