The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » The card magic of Nick Trost packet tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Hi has anyone seen the packet tricks in this book? Are they good? could anyone explain like the effect on each packet trick? Thanks.
ejohn
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
723 Posts

Profile of ejohn
There are at least a dozen excellent packet tricks in the book, most if not all quite easy to do. "Trick Kards" is a wonderful, twisting the aces-type effect with two all backs changes and a faces change. There is a Trost version of "Reset". Other popular packet effects are "Eight Card Brainwave", "Abra-Card-Abra", "Maxi-Twisto", and a few takes on the "Ten Card Poker Deal". You cannot miss with this great book.
muse
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
925 Posts

Profile of muse
So many of the tricks in this book are good, and they use lots of different types of sneakiness rather than requiring difficult sleights. One of the best books in terms of good material against the cost of the book in my opinion
sohaib
View Profile
Special user
San Ramon, CA
577 Posts

Profile of sohaib
Get the book - it's one of the best books on card magic out there.
ryan8406
View Profile
New user
Elkton, Maryland
88 Posts

Profile of ryan8406
I agree this is a great book....add it to your library asap.
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
Got this book for Christmas (a present to myself of course) and it really is a treasure trove. The packet tricks section is certainly wonderful, and all stick to the Trost Ethos... simple methods, minimal sleights, high impact.
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
keith1569
View Profile
New user
California
87 Posts

Profile of keith1569
Shoot...now I want to get it! Seems like a great book! So many that I want I hate not being rich, hah.
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
I also recently purchased this and Nick Trost's other book, Subtle Card Creations.
Both have a lot of excellent material which is usable and very effective. Well worth the money and a book I would recommend to all card workers.
magicman50
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of magicman50
Most of his packet tricks that he sold seperatly are in the book
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Thanks guys, I guess I'll be buying the book after I get enough money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » The card magic of Nick Trost packet tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL