The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Low price single linking ring (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Who makes a good quality (no weld seams) 12"x3/8" of stainless steel, light weight (hollow) for low price? (under $50)

I am going to purchase Joe Porper's this week and I need one extra ring for my routine.
ttorres
View Profile
Special user
Rock Hill, SC
513 Posts

Profile of ttorres
Will Joe not sell you a single ring?
...the magic that creates Memories!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
SURE JOE WILL selel you any combination, single, locking, etc. This way they will match.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Yea, he will. I was wondering if someone could beat the price of his $50 ring.
ttorres
View Profile
Special user
Rock Hill, SC
513 Posts

Profile of ttorres
Look at it this way if you are willing to spend the money on a quality item. Why would you settle for a cheap add on. I mean would you give your wife/girl friend 11 fresh roses and one dead one?
...the magic that creates Memories!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Yea, I know what you mean. But check out the first post. I really am looking for a good quality ring. But the lowest priced one of good quality.

I just got finish purchasing the Spinning Rings. I can't wait to receive them for my 11 ring routine.
doublelift
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of doublelift
$50.00 isn't that much now days for a quality item. If you think about the time involved to roll a tube into a ring, weld it, grind the weld and polish it...Wow.
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
Patience is a virtue!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
...Virtue is a grace.
Grace is a little girl who
didn't wash her face.

The rings were sent yesterday. I should receive them early next week
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Did you get the extra low priced quality one, Dynamike?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I paid the regular price. I heard his rings are good on quality. Guys, I'm sorry, but I have to go. My custom made Linking Rings just arrived.
camirand
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of camirand
About ring, rope or cords

There is a new DVD with 18 tricks using Cords and small ring (shoelaces or small rope could also be use) The name of this DVD is Duraty's Enclavor & Liberator with selectable audio in French or English. David Acer also participate in this project and did the voice over in English where needed. Duraty cord routine were very well received in France when it was available in a textbook format.
Guy Camirand
camirandmagic.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
BINGO. Everyone, I got great news. With Joe Porper's Linking Rings you can't lose. When they arrived to my door, I searched quickly for any little nick, weld mark, bent area, etc. They are perfect. Yea, you read right, each one is perfect. So take my word for it, you will have nothing to lose when it comes to Joe Porper's Linking Rings.

The Spinning Rings are great also. I do not want to encourage you to purchase the Spinning Ring because all of you will be at a street corner performing it next to me.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Quote:
On 2009-02-03 17:27, camirand wrote:
About ring, rope or cords

There is a new DVD with 18 tricks using Cords and small ring (shoelaces or small rope could also be use) The name of this DVD is Duraty's Enclavor & Liberator with selectable audio in French or English. David Acer also participate in this project and did the voice over in English where needed. Duraty cord routine were very well received in France when it was available in a textbook format.

Check out a video trailer:
http://www.camirandmagic.com/en_cat_new_prod.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Low price single linking ring (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL