The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Christopher Taylor's "Solstice Wallet" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3864 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Mystification, it is Christopher himself, look at his website... exceptional. By the way I'm just thinking how fantastic it would be to use the Solstice Wallet in Rick Maue's great routine "The Journey"... Made for that. But for now, I'm going making money on a cruise ship for a couple of weeks and then I'll be back and... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2224 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:
On 2009-03-16 16:40, JanForster wrote:
Mystification, it is Christopher himself, look at his website... exceptional.

It's at http://www.taylorimagineering.com

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3222 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I just purchased it. I will add a review when I recieve it and have some time to work with it.

I must say that Christopher Taylor is great to work with, he answered all my questions quickly. I look forward to more purchases from him again!
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3222 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Okay, I recieved this item. First, Christopher Taylor ships fast. He also has a great forum that answers a lot of questions very fast as well.

As for the wallet iteslf. Pure genius! Works perfectly. Very deceptive. I have not used it in performance yet, but I have played with it and I can say that this is a quality item all the way.

A ton of possibilities. The sky is the limit.

I cant wait to see what he comes up with next!
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2224 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-03-25 05:14, rowdymagi5 wrote:
A ton of possibilities. The sky is the limit.
I cant wait to see what he comes up with next!

Thanks for the kind words! As to what I'm working on now, well there's ECLIPSE, which is my close-up electronic "Four coins in a coin- purse" version of Kurotsuki, due out in June. I am also working on another project with my friend Matthew Johnson which we have decided to go the whole, "watch-the-teaser-then-watch-the-full- demo" route with. It will be out at the next MindVention.

Cheers,

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3222 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Christopher, sounds exciting. I have my eye on "T-3" as well. Very impressed with your thinking!
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1040 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Solstice was the 1st Item I have purchased from Christopher, and I must say I am very impressed not just with the Item but the whole package, customer service and the on line forum is second to none
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2373 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Folks, I have now used this for a long while in my corporate and trade shows, and it has worked amazingly well,I will say that the effects are easy to do and leave room for you to bond with your audiance without worry of the equiptment, also a huge plus here is that since you toss the wallet aside and continue with your routine, the heat is off the wallet as you never need to touch it or even look at it, yet you get your info. In fact the last spec to write in it can close it and hold it behind their back, you never need to handle it.Now that is as close as you get to the real thing.
The Naked Magician
View Profile
New user
Ashford, Kent
59 Posts

Profile of The Naked Magician
Taylor Imagineering hit the spot for me here. Very nice bit of kit, and worth every penny! Personally I looked at it first thinking, yes I will buy it, but after seeing the clue routine I was thinking that it really would not work considering my personality. But then I realised this wallet has the potential to pull off ANY effect using 5 selections. But it got better! not only can you select 5 answers, you can have 3 colums of 5 answers, so you can now ask 3 questions with 5 outcomes. very very nice Chris! Cant seem to find the templates? Chris, have you got the dimensions so I can type up some nice cards.
Thanks Smile
Thomas
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2191 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Wait 'til you see Eclipse!

it's got that same hands-off quality.
great stuff.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
here2009
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of here2009
I'm too interested in this. Are there any invisble compromise uses for it?
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1514 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I visit a lot of Rings due to my duties as TVP for southern Ohio. In every case they are blown away with this. I perform the clue routine only because it is so strong but I have performed some other things. In every case they are totally blown away. The only "give away" to the method behind the effect is that most everybody knows if I am performing an effect it has to be electronic and use a battery. In fact last Sunday when I performed it that was the exact comment made. "I don't know how it is done but considering who is performing it, there mus be electronic involved even though I can't see how" This is a VERY strong effect

Ron
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2224 Posts

Thomas: I'll send you a pm.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The Naked Magician
View Profile
New user
Ashford, Kent
59 Posts

Profile of The Naked Magician
Thanks for the rapid response Chris!
mattjohnson
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
451 Posts

Profile of mattjohnson
Hi All,

I noticed that Christopher mentioned a secret project we are working on so I thought I would chime in (you know you were not supposed to say anything Christopher....you naughty man you :o)

All I can say about our project at this point is this....IT'S CRAZY!!!! Now I may be a little bias folks but trust me when I say this is going to blow you (& your audience) away. It has limitless possibilities and can be done in any environment. We have been working on it for a while and have decided to hold off to give it the full attention and road testing that it deserves. I will say four words "Stack of Business Cards" (Now you can slap me Chris!).

A handful of people are playing with this at the moment including myself, Christopher, Looch & Tony Chris. The stuff we are coming up with could fill 4 DVD's.

Watch this space!!!

MJ
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3405 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On 2009-03-31 18:54, mattjohnson wrote:
Hi All,

I noticed that Christopher mentioned a secret project we are working on so I thought I would chime in (you know you were not supposed to say anything Christopher....you naughty man you :o)

All I can say about our project at this point is this....IT'S CRAZY!!!! Now I may be a little bias folks but trust me when I say this is going to blow you (& your audience) away. It has limitless possibilities and can be done in any environment. We have been working on it for a while and have decided to hold off to give it the full attention and road testing that it deserves. I will say four words "Stack of Business Cards" (Now you can slap me Chris!).

A handful of people are playing with this at the moment including myself, Christopher, Looch & Tony Chris. The stuff we are coming up with could fill 4 DVD's.

Watch this space!!!

MJ

I wondered when the proverbial cat would be let out of the bag. This new project is INCREDIBLE, and I am honoured to be a part of it. Without saying too much, I firmly believe this future release will be the one that Taylor Imagineering will become best known for. The diversity and possibilities of this are near limitless and I am finding myself in the position where I can now perform effects that previosuly had been pipedreams.

Fantastic product, and I am well aware that most products are hyped up unrealistically but this deserves it all, and then some...
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Aymeric de Veyrac
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Aymeric de Veyrac
A mini mindbuster, business card size (and thickness).

Recognition of the words / drawings and direct transmission into inside invisible earpieces ?

;)
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2224 Posts

Ricos: Smile I strive to use the simplest approach I can.
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4097 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
So, does the Solstice use a "memo pad" of sorts or does it only hold one sheet/oversized card at a time?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2224 Posts

Quote:
On 2009-04-01 12:22, kissdadookie wrote:
So, does the Solstice use a "memo pad" of sorts or does it only hold one sheet/oversized card at a time?

It will hold three or four standard sized (3 x 5) index cards in place at one time. You can also use the same sized Post It notes and have about 8 in place.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Christopher Taylor's "Solstice Wallet" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL