The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crazy Color Changing effect by Will Tsai... permitted to share on Café till end of Jan. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..10~11~12 [Next]
georgecoolla
View Profile
New user
Canada
80 Posts

Profile of georgecoolla
We were at a friends place about half a year ago and I had the chance to witness this in person. It was like watching camera trick LIVE!! Very amazing! I got very excited and Will Tsai was very kind to let me shoot just his 'effect' with my cell phone. It's password locked here...

http://www.willietsai.com/test

user: newcreation
pass: handmade

What's not included in this shoot is the spread was separated to show every single card before and after the change on both sides! I later saw him performed this effect the next day to some laymen, the routine was incredibly strong with his hypnosis presentation. The fact that it was "ended clean" totally blew my mind.

Just sharing and hope this will delight up your day too.
Happy day~

G.
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
WOW!!!!! Is he going to sell this?
AlluTallu
View Profile
Veteran user
Finland
396 Posts

Profile of AlluTallu
Quote:
On 2009-01-06 05:41, georgecoolla wrote:
We were at a friends place about half a year ago and I had the chance to witness this in person. It was like watching camera trick LIVE!! Very amazing! I got very excited and Will Tsai was very kind to let me shoot just his 'effect' with my cell phone. It's password locked here...

http://www.willietsai.com/test

user: newcreation
pass: handmade

What's not included in this shoot is the spread was separated to show every single card before and after the change on both sides! I later saw him performed this effect the next day to some laymen, the routine was incredibly strong with his hypnosis presentation. The fact that it was "ended clean" totally blew my mind.

Just sharing and hope this will delight up your day too.
Happy day~

G.

If all of this is true..

Looks and sounds too good to be true!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2820 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Not my kinda thing, but...wow! Amazing!

Nathan
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
I can't get it to work.

Robert
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
555 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
What the H*** did I just witness?

JJ
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Beautiful!... ends clean?
deathrisingup
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of deathrisingup
Really nice effect! thanks for sharing
"Well, all the time ya spend trying to get back what's been took from ya, more is going out the door. After a while you just have to try to get a tourniquet on it."
Dizzidiz
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of Dizzidiz
That's awesome! two thumbs up!
Robert M
View Profile
Inner circle
2570 Posts

Profile of Robert M
Finally got to watch it. I don't think it ends clean!

Robert
rochaz
View Profile
Veteran user
I'm TORN.........
378 Posts

Profile of rochaz
I'm with Jordan.....not really sure what the h**l I just saw! :-o
I certainly hope that it's not trick photography.

Respectfully,
JRRocha
- We do not want them to suspend disbelief in the way they would in theater and story. We want them to think critically and observe carefully. Our job is to force them to believe in magic even against their better judgment.”
Whit Hayden

:Juan R Rocha:
Douglas Lippert
View Profile
Inner circle
E Pluribus Unum
2339 Posts

Profile of Douglas Lippert
You end clean? What, after a deck switch? Smile
Douglas Lippert
Former I.B.M. Ring #8 Secretary
http://www.facebook.com/Doug.Lippert
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
210 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
This is Will Tsai. Glad you guys enjoy my effect. My buddy George gave me a call about this thread, just thought I should pop by and say hi to everyone. Smile

To answer some of the questions and clarify things up, I've received a lot of requests this morning and ask if I'll be releasing it. Well.. it depends on how much people like it and respond to the thread here. It's a very complicated procedure to produce just ONE, and I can't imagine how much difficulty I'll have to go through to manufacture them. But if people really enjoy it and like it, I'll do it for the Café members.

Not to tip anything away, yes, the effect ends clean. Everything is build into the routine.... thanks to my buddy Paul Harris. He is a genius. Let's nail him on cross and burn!!

Aside from all the bad jokes, thanks for all the nice comments. I am not a regular Café member, but this seem to be a fun place. Will surely check back often to have fun and make friends.

Best wishes to everyone in 2009.

New friend,

Will Tsai
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2820 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Will,

It's amazing...not really my thing, but...I think...I might buy one...just to have a total mind****!

Nathan
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
That was crazy!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
555 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
RELEASE IT!!!

JJ
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
565 Posts

Profile of Roland78
That's awesome.
I watched it many times and everytime my eyes popped out.
I said: ok, I didn't notice it but he never shows the blue backs... wrong, he does.
Then I said: ok, I didn't notice it but he never shows the faces of the cards, it's just a one way... wrong, he shows them at the beginning and even after the blue-red change.
Awesome really. I don't even know if I want to know how does it work, I prefere to think that it's real magic.

Just a little thing I noticed: when you show the fan at the beginning of the routine, the choosen card is clearly seen at the bottom. But I actually noticed it only after the 4th time I watched the trailer Smile

Dave

PS: who is the guy making strange laugh sounds at the beginning?
Garrett
View Profile
Loyal user
Missouri
258 Posts

Profile of Garrett
Quote:
On 2009-01-06 18:52, WillieT. wrote:
Not to tip anything away, yes, the effect ends clean. Everything is build into the routine....

I'd be curious to hear what your definition of "ending clean" is . . .
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
880 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I would definately throw down some coin on this!!!
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
869 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
It does looks great....

Very visual change

Great job

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crazy Color Changing effect by Will Tsai... permitted to share on Café till end of Jan. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..10~11~12 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL