The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Can't remember the name of this.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I was looking around in this area and Came across a ref of books that show you how to build your own stage stuff.

I think it was The Blackbook? Not sure if that's going to ring a bell to anyone, however I am looking into building my own stuff, So if anyone knows the name of that book? Or if anyone knows the name of a good book to use that shows you how to build things, where it actually has like directions on how to build it.

Thanks a ton
-Derek
Loyal R
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
417 Posts

Profile of Loyal R
Of course... Paul Osborne Plans! and for the Blackbook I think that your talking about the Rand Woodbury's Illusions Works Blackbook (If I'm not wrong).
Dare to Dream...
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
It might be a tad too advanced for a beginner, but if you are looking for a book that has the best plans ever, check out Tim Clothier's book Illusion Projects. Being a builder, he's got a different take on things.
Sent from my Typewriter
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
The "Black Book" is the bound volume of Paul Osborne's first collection of Genii plans. Refer to the "sticky" topic at the top of this Workshop section for more information...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Can't remember the name of this.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL