The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations, vol 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4394 Posts

Profile of Paul
From the contents listed above the book will be worth it for the packet trick chapter alone. Razzle Dazzle is brilliant. Anything else is a bonus, but some of the other chapter contents seem appealing also. I'm sure those who invest will be well rewarded with Vol.2. It will be on my shopping list also, I'm just sad it won't be out for the Blackpool convention.

Paul.
swamy
View Profile
Regular user
INDIA
149 Posts

Profile of swamy
The book is available with the publisher
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
Swamy, it is available to pre-order, the book is still at the printer. It is expected now in mid-to-late February. Pre-orders will be filled first, as soon as the books are in stock. This is a smaller print run than volume 1, which is nearly out of print.
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
swamy
View Profile
Regular user
INDIA
149 Posts

Profile of swamy
Richard Hatch
Sorry I did not read the bottom line which mentions the release date.
I will place the order today. Hope I get it.
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
Volume 2 shipped today (Thursday) from the printer in Michigan. We expect to have them in stock on Monday or Tuesday and will begin sending out the pre-orders by priority mail the same day they arrive!
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
These arrived this morning and we have been filling the pre-orders furiously all day. All who ordered early should have copies en route by the end of tomorrow and should get shipping notification when that happens, if you haven't already. Thanks! And when the book arrives and you've have a chance to look it over, please post your thoughts!
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
Richard, not that you need to be reminded, but make sure to bring a few copies to Collectors' Weekend. I'm looking forward to getting a peek there.

And for what it's worth, I enjoyed Vol 1 quite a bit and consider it a bargain when compared to much of what passes for a magic book these days.
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
Gordon, thanks for the reminder, I'm sure we'll have copies in Schaumburg! Look forward to seeing you there.
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
Richard Hatch
View Profile
Regular user
Logan Utah
127 Posts

Profile of Richard Hatch
The pre-orders on the new Trost book all shipped out last week so should have arrived domestically and be arriving internationally soon. Anyone get the book yet and care to comment?
Richard Hatch
www.HatchAcademy.com
Jeff
View Profile
Inner circle
Orlando, FL
1240 Posts

Profile of Jeff
Richard, I received mine last week and have not had a chance to read over the entire book but I did fine two ideas in the Coincidence section that I'm adding to an existing routine of mine. I also look forward to the poker deals section as this is a fav of mine. All in all I'm extremely happy with my purchase of both volumes. Anytime I can get something I'll actually use out of a book, it's a keeper.

Jeff
Available for order now:
http://www.thecardwarptour.com

See new, used, and collectable magic and books for sale at:
http://www.jeffpiercemagic.com
Richard Paddon
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
210 Posts

Profile of Richard Paddon
Received my copy to Australia in record time. Many thanks to H&R for the consistently excellent service.

Vol.2 matches Vol.1 in style and size.

In a time where ebooks seem to be the norm, it is still a treat to receive a real book for such a reasonable price.

Symbol Sense is the 'price of the book" item for me, so far.

Richard
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
854 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Excellent Book some great tricks in here. Also included one of my favorite pack tricks which I had made up in Bicycle cards Razzle Dazzle. I think this one is better that the first

Best
Leo Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations, vol 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL