The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel Leaving Believe? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3169 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Ever since watching Penn's rant about this I've been feeling drained and uninspired -as if this creativity sucking thing he speaks of is contagious or something...

Bleech!

Also, seeing that completely UGLY show "Cheaters" with the "David Darkstone" bit (whom I've never heard of before this... first impressions and all that!) just made me feel even more depressed.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20502 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I tell you what. Penn and Teller are INSPIRING.

Go see them if you have not.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
Don't expect the "Loyal" to talk about the rumor. Every post at the Criss Angel Message Board with any reference to that article is quickly deleted.
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1126 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 01:51, Greg Arce wrote:
Quote:
On 2009-01-08 20:31, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
One should consider the source, Norm is not exactly a buddy of Angel's, especially after "the" incident...

I was hoping that this show would do well and move off into what I feel the perfect environment is, on the ice. Serious, "LidsVille" was one of my favorite shows when I was young and I thought it would be a great "on ice" show.

Can Criss skate?

Tony

He's already skating on thin ice.

Greg

Oh man, Greg! You are KILLING ME!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Funny Stuff!!!
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20502 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 14:42, magicnewswire wrote:
Don't expect the "Loyal" to talk about the rumor. Every post at the Criss Angel Message Board with any reference to that article is quickly deleted.

That should keep him the job.

How many "loyal" are left anyhow? Can he afford to keep paying them when he is not working?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
rjsmith608
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of rjsmith608
So how is this going to hurt Criss and Mind freak? Especially sense he said on Larry King that he is contracted with Cirque for 10 years? If I heard this right. is this going to be the end of Angel?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17618 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Contracts work two ways. If he sucks then the contract is null and void Smile If not, he gets to continue.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Quote:
On 2009-01-08 22:37, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
You KNOW Penn is talking about Believe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUb-LDB8OJc

That was brilliant. Thanks Christopher.

"One of them, was I believe, bar none the worst show I have seen in my life."

;)

Chris
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2717 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I don't know if any of that is true. I have heard that Criss was perhaps being replaced with someone else(Not Darkstone however)But that is hearsay as well. I think the plug should be pulled on the whole mess altogether. Every single evening I hear at work people that have seen the show say it is horrid. I have only had one person tell me it was "ok" once.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5715 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Where is David Copperfield when you need him?

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
About 6 months out of the year he's right down the street at the MGM. I hope you're not implying that David take Criss's spot in Believe. David has established himself as a major player and doesn't need to prove himself by stepping into this train wreck. If anyone does step in to take over, it will be a real unknown.
Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
Ok ok I will do the show
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Criss Angel Leaving Believe? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL