The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » ZAP by Hon Wong (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Hello all...

I thought I would post this here since it is specific to hypnosis, and those of you interested would see it.

I purchased ZAP by Hon Wong out of pure curiousity to see what all the hype was about. I am in no way a hypnotist. Im a street busker. But the curiousity killed the cat and I bought it to see what it was about.

Its not something I will ever use in my street act, and my sense of curiousity has been satisfied. hahaha

So with that said - I am offering my nearly new copy of ZAP dvd with book - everything as if you bought it new... for sale.. I only watched it once.

it sells at Penguin for $149. I am asking $100.00 WHAT A DEAL!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Ehhh... I figured none of the hypno guys surf all the magic junk for sale... and I know a bunch of guys here were talking about it... so I popped it on this section...

Moderators - feel free to move it if you like. Smile

Plus - how am I going to afford to come to Mexico and pay you to mentor me if I don't sell all my belongings?!?!? (grin)
Mark Reed
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6123 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I think ZAP is easier to sell to magicians with high levels of curiosity than hypnotists with even a little knowledge. have you tried selling it in the bizzarre section? You might have more luck there.
Thomas Kwon
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Thomas Kwon
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 14:11, mindpunisher wrote:
I think ZAP is easier to sell to magicians with high levels of curiosity than hypnotists with even a little knowledge. have you tried selling it in the bizzarre section? You might have more luck there.

LOLL!!

I am willing to pick it up for $20 Smile
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Already sold LOL
Mark Reed
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19526 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
GOOD FOR YOU! Congrats.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » ZAP by Hon Wong (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL