We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I Am Indescribably Furious. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20660 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 18:10, Josh Chaikin wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A

So Santa's..who, Skeletor?

Skeletor was the MUSCULAR SKELETON dude right?

Get that? Muscular skeleton. The very thing you don't get to have any of in order to be, he had way too much of.

I am going to have to be violent to the creator.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I admit I don't know who Skelator is but I knew the name. If I see one of those ultrasounds of a baby I love saying "looking at that picture maybe you should consider naming it Skelator", usually gets good reactions.
JRob
View Profile
Veteran user
Central South Carolina
395 Posts

Profile of JRob
Quote:
On 2009-01-11 23:23, Josh Chaikin wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOKN3DaXUSw

I warn you though...

Well, since the Frenches were dragged into this, we can't for get these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUIMZpu2n......nel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uja3DnIhFc0&feature=related
"Jim Roberts, AKA: Professor Jay Rob "<br>
The Professor's Facebook Page
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 11:05, Slartibartfast wrote:
If you had shrugged it off with a comment like "Wow - even my dog doesn't want to lick that thing, and he eats poop!" then it would have denied them their show.

Might work slightly better if you say "Wow - ONLY my dog licks that thing, and he eats poop!"

The spitting thing was rather gross but I found the binder licking thing funny and I'm an immature 32 year old. Hot water and towels geez it's just a bit of spit.
Slartibartfast
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Illinois
230 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfast
That would be an interesting question to solve:
Which is more disgusting: something already licked by a poop eating dog, or something so gross that a poop eating dog would not lick?

Regardless, he should have just violated them with a corndog. That would have settled it.
If you can pull it off in a biker bar without being violated by a corn dog, more power to you.
-- Gwyd, the Unusual

"YOUR Signature...speaks volumns (sic) as to your lack of understanding."
--T.V.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
I suppose logically you're original suggestion is better as it suggests the binder tastes worse than poop but then the children might tease Michael for having a poopy tasting binder and make him lick his dog or something.
Slartibartfast
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Illinois
230 Posts

Profile of Slartibartfast
Michael's binder was licked by the group
But to violence he just wouldn't stoop
He said "You'll be kinder
When you find that my binder
Is totally covered in poop."
If you can pull it off in a biker bar without being violated by a corn dog, more power to you.
-- Gwyd, the Unusual

"YOUR Signature...speaks volumns (sic) as to your lack of understanding."
--T.V.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Wait one moment...I think I figured this out. You know how people will say "I have a friend who likes this girl and..." but they really are talking about themselves? Of course you do, don't lie. I think what really happened is Michael Mystic walked up to a fellow student and licked HIS binder and the kid got mad. Michael then came here fishing for information on why the guy got mad when he felt the guy should have liked the way Micheal ran his tongue over the binder. You can't fool me Michael!
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Yep, I think we all agree that the binder licker licked on purpose, just to get Mike's goat. And it succeeded beyond his wildest expectations. He now knows he can get Mike to freak out any time he desires. He will repeat his goat getting, and escalate it.

Mike, sorry, you blew the chance to stop this in its tracks because you over-reacted the first time. Your initial response should have been to either ignore it, or come back with one of the "oh, man, should have let me clean the dog poop off first" lines. Trying the first now will result in wet willies. The second won't work, binder licker knows you're bluffing.

You've got two options next time to stop the escalation next time your binder gets licked. Option A- ignore it completely. This will result in more things getting licked, such as your backpack, and eventually you, yourself, because binder licker is very aware that he's made you freak out, and you're just holding it all in. His desire is to make you hold it in till you explode.

If he does actually lick you, you've got two options- A1) keep ignoring it and eventually he'll give up, or A2) you can turn to him, exclaim loudly, "I didn't know you liked me in that way. I've never thought about that before-" grab him by the shoulders, kiss him on the mouth with full tongue, then exclaim, "Nope, doesn't do a thing for me," and go back to what you were doing. If you try this, it is vital you don't flinch or break character, because if you do, you'll need to transfer to another school, as you'll never ever live it down.

Option B- freak out again. But freak out in such a way that everybody is scared of you. Grab the binder, smack him in the face with it; scream obscenities, start frothing at the mouth and flailing at him with arms and legs, grab onto him and bite. Pick up a desk and throw it at him (let adreneline guide you); your goal here is to make five other kids simultaneously pull you off him. Even when they do, keep frothing and screaming. You'll know you've achieved the proper result if everyone around you is wide-eyed in terror.

Option B will almost certainly result in you receiving detention or suspension (possibly expulsion and juvie if you injure binder licker severely- you've taken it too far if that happens.) But no one will ever bother you again. Note that you will probably be very lonely, and always get a table to yourself at lunch, so this option may not be for you.

-Erik
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Dang Erik, you DO live in the East Bay!

I think all the kid has to do is stick his tongue out and ol' Michael will be screaming and stampin' his feet.
EsnRedshirt
View Profile
Special user
Newark, CA
895 Posts

Profile of EsnRedshirt
Santa, nope- unless I'm mistaken, "ghey" is still the insult of choice used by kids in school these days. The trick is alluding to the fact that binder licker "swings that way" while removing the possibility that you do. It's very risky, and I actually don't think Mike should take that option, because the chance it'll backfire is greater than the chance it'll actually work.

Plus it's probably too oogy for him anyway.

Mike- go with option A1; it's your safest bet.
Self-proclaimed Jack-of-all-trades and google expert*.

* = Take any advice from this person with a grain of salt.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2910 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Well, the guy actually had the decency to apologize to me yesterday. Matter closed.
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
I still think deck him. Matter not closed. Now can we please continue this?
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I don't blame the guy for apology. I mean, how often can you hear "dude, that kid in the beret, you you, BJ (Blaine Junior), is in the hall crying and bothering people because you licked his binder" before giving in? Poor bugger.
Pauldela
View Profile
Special user
U.K
882 Posts

Profile of Pauldela
Two words...

Samuri Sword.
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
TEA BAG HIM!
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Ew.
Gwyd
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Okay, this is what you do. Knock him out and tattoo on his forehead the following statement.

"Don't pull my ears, I know what I'm doing"

that'll fix him.
Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
View Profile
Elite user
408 Posts

Profile of Gilgamesh_The_Librarian
Quote:
On 2009-01-14 07:06, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Well, the guy actually had the decency to apologize to me yesterday. Matter closed.

Yep its closed unless he ever goes on the internet and finds a certain forum where someone spilled their guts to every magician on the planet about the whole sordid affair.

NEVER post when you are indescribably furious !!!!
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Don't listen to that guy. There are never any repercussions to anything you say or do.

I might see an issue though if you name in fact is Michaelmystic2003... but the least of your concerns would be spittle and silly-gooses.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I Am Indescribably Furious. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL