The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » America's Got Talent - 2009 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Utah_Showman
View Profile
Veteran user
Heart of Utah
350 Posts

Profile of Utah_Showman
America's Got Talent wants you!

For more info follow this link
http://www.sideshowworld.com/CastingCall......009.html

John
Sideshow World
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
After the way George The Giant was treated, I wouldn't wish this trash show and panel on a tatooed dog.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2906 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I can book a tattooed dog.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Can ya book a dog with two hearts? Cause I got one.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
I've got a dog with the same number of legs as yours has hearts.

Tell us more.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I have two dogs, and each has two legs.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
I know a five legged dog.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I own a five legged dog!!! He just got back from an audition for THE DOG WHISPERER!!! I'm serious Smile you will be seeing ROCKY THE 5 LEGGED dog on TV soon.........can dogs audition for America's Got Talent?
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Dang... I told my wife not to get cats.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 20:40, T-RAY wrote:
I own a five legged dog!!! He just got back from an audition for THE DOG WHISPERER!!! I'm serious Smile you will be seeing ROCKY THE 5 LEGGED dog on TV soon.........can dogs audition for America's Got Talent?

Yes.
Blog:
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
You know... I just got an idea for that.... Call me asap.
Blog:
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
My rat terrier "Moochie" has a bog ol' cow spot on the side of his body in the perfect shape of a heart. So... technically he actually was born with two hearts! His rider has a minimum 4 digits per appearance.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
FacadeTheStiltBoy
View Profile
Elite user
Greensboro NC
474 Posts

Profile of FacadeTheStiltBoy
I just loved how last year in the e-mail sent around by the producer that we needed to come up with a compelling story to use to get the crowd to cheer for us.

To hell with sympathy. The show seems like career suicide to me. (especially how they treat some of the other magicians on the show that have been working professionally for years)
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
I know 3 women who look like dogs, have 6 legs between them and walk down the street 6 abreast !
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
6 legs between them...that makes 8 legs each...very difficult to take advantage of a moment ...
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
I should clarify--all of my dogs have two legs, it's just that one of them has only one set.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2906 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Quote:
On 2009-01-09 20:40, T-RAY wrote:
can dogs audition for America's Got Talent?

That's about all that do audition for that show.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2906 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
It is no secret how I feel about this show. I have heard that it has done some good for the careers of a few mainstream variety acts like David and Dania. I would be very interested to hear anything positive from folks like George the Giant. I can't imagine anyone in the sideshow community "winning" this thing, so what I would like to know is what benefit has come from people in this community that have done the show in the past. I'm not asking about what might happen in the future. The producers can paint all those word pictures. I am asking about what good has come from this show so far.
ElectricBlue
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of ElectricBlue
I agree,
Avoid these shows like the plague.
A lot of Australian circus performers got screwed around when the first season was filmed here.

It is really not worth it. You are basically giving the TV execs free programing for the chance to win the big one and at the end you can't even use your act any more because they won the rights to it now.

Its quite funny actually the word got around our performance community so quickly that by the time they went to create a second season everybody who had a web site with a phone number was getting the call around from the shows producers basically begging people to audition because the only acts they had were your standard high school talent night quality.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
The sleaze that sits at the 'judging' table drips with smarm and slime...how anyone can stand watching that big faced super dork Hasselhoff and the old bag who has the nerve to be squeamish (at a sword swallow!!) after the horror show she lives daily and that prissy fool who puts on the airs...how any one can watch THEM of all the gutter crap in leftyville JUDGE any act is beyond me...I've talked to George in depth about this..he got hosed, backstabbed and insulted. Only Springer's own show crawls as low as this piece of crap. I love to see the Variety Acts but not this way. It's an embarassment. Even a high school night act can have dignity within the confines of it's art or misconception.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » America's Got Talent - 2009 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL