The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Balloon up zee nose. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
markthorold
View Profile
Inner circle
Shrunken heads atop
1943 Posts

Profile of markthorold
A 160 preferably,use that to learn.
Mark
E.O.I
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Thanks for all the tips and help so far guys! Juliegel, thank you!
Juliegel
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of Juliegel
Your very welcome but be careful.

Juliegel
Lion Dope
View Profile
New user
York PA
88 Posts

Profile of Lion Dope
You might try drinking some ice water before you attempt it. It will decrease the sensation a bit. Worked for me!

Mike
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
How are you reaching for it? When you retrieve the balloon, use just your first and secod fingers like scissors to clip the balloon and pull it slightly to the side of your mouth to maneuver past your uvula. The two fingers push down your tounge and gives you more room. Try having your sinuses cleaned out. That can do it. You might have too much mucus in your nasal passage. I had a sinus infection while performing this effect so it was much more difficult to practice and once I had my sinuses cleaned out I did it much easier. There is a kit you can buy at CVS to clean out your nasal passage.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4416 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
And nips does a great nail for htat as well - I think he can make you one wiht a little chimney sweeps brush on the end of it as well....... Smile Or some use thier finger.

And why hte hell are you talkin g baout hte vulva surely its no where near the nasal passage ....... well I admit there may be some positions but......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Balloon up zee nose. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL