The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I want to see the manager...perform! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marduke Kurios
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver, Canada
316 Posts

Profile of Marduke Kurios
I'd like to say thanks to the staff (and members) for making this a beautiful place to be.

I have always stayed away from forums of any kind. The Magic Cafe is the first forum (and only) I've ever joined.

This place has great family vibes and I'm happy to call you kindred.

Can we start a column to send video shorts so we can see each other perform? It would be nice to see you folks in action.

Thanks again for everything! Love you guys!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved.
SloMo150
View Profile
Regular user
Speedway, Indiana
121 Posts

Profile of SloMo150
Sounds like a good idea, although with server problems who knows. Would be a nice touch. Smile
Hey wanna see me pull a rabbit from my hat, (lion appears). I gotta get a new Hat.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear Marduke,
you have an excellent proposal but, let me remind you that videos take so much space in the hard disks, even though they are small .. So I am a little bit pessimistic about this wish. I am not so much hopeful. And I want to say a Turkish Word for it INSHALLAH.. (Which means if God wishes.)
Smile Smile Smile
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Marduke Kurios
View Profile
Veteran user
Vancouver, Canada
316 Posts

Profile of Marduke Kurios
INSHALLAH, INSHALLAH, INSHALLAH, INSHALLAH, INSHALLAH!!!!!

(I hope that works, Tora. Thanks)
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

Without Prejudice, All Rights Reserved.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
A workable solution would be if you have webspace (almost all Internet Service Providers give you some free webspace), you could upload your videos to your space and place a link to them here at the Cafe.

Just a thought!

:patty: Mary B.
SloMo150
View Profile
Regular user
Speedway, Indiana
121 Posts

Profile of SloMo150
We could all do that. Most of us probably have a homepage. We could put a video or two on that. Thanks Mary B. Sounds like cool advice. maybe we could have a little space to add links to a page on the Cafe. Just a thought.
Smile SloMo
Hey wanna see me pull a rabbit from my hat, (lion appears). I gotta get a new Hat.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Sounds cool guys, I'll set one up in the Lights...Camera...Action! forum in the next day or so. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » I want to see the manager...perform! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL