We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Tv collector (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Didiercartomagie
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Didiercartomagie
French magician and collector about Magic Tv around the World since 20 years , I will be interressed to have new contact for exchange .

Thanks for your reply

Sincerely

D!d!er
John Tudor
View Profile
Loyal user
Columbia, SC
209 Posts

Profile of John Tudor
I have a collection that I am transferring to DVD , perhaps we can do some trading...
do you have a list?

John Tudor
"Ars longa, vita brevis." (Life is short, the art so long to learn) -Hippocrates
janos5303
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of janos5303
I've started to transfer my collection as well.
Cartomagie
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Cartomagie
Hi Jhon ,

No problem , I send you my list , give me yor private email adress on MP.

I'v have more than 6000 hours of magic ( tapes and dvd ) ....no problem for exchange Smile I have begin to transfert VHS on DVD ...but i'ts a working for 5 years ...and I've only finish my first year....

Send me also your list : Didiercartomagie@aol.com

Thanks
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Randwill
Be aware when trading DVDs internationally that the different standards may make playing the discs problematic.

Randwill
Cartomagie
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Cartomagie
No problem now: all dvd players are " de zone " system , I have exchange with many macigians around the world since 20 years..with no difficulty ; before with <vhs tapes, there are strange problem between SECAM PAL or NTSC system...but now you can burnt with CLONE DVD or others software very easy and quickly....I'm an EXPERT about this , believe in my experiment !!!!!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Tv collector (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL