The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Killer Foursome (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
Our Caf� friend R Paul Wilson has just released his knockout multiphase card routine The Killer Foursome. He has performed this trick all over the world to celebrities, royalty etc...

It's not on Paul's website yet but I'm revealing here that you can find details at...

http://www.conartist.tv/Products/Killer_Foursome.html

If you can double lift, you can perform this stunner.

You heard it here first folks.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks for the advanced notice up Andi, appreciated. Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8259 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I took the plunge as I need to learn some impromptu stuff from a borrowed deck and at first glance I am liking this alot. I will have to have a good read and I will get back with a review.
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Any reviews on this yet?

Sounds really interesting, but would like to know if this is practical for real word use.

Also, is there anything new here and not just some effects we already know, just cobbled together for an ebook?

I usually enjoy Paul's work, but would like some opinions from anyone who has this. I've been largely disapointed with ebooks (not from Mr Wilson!) I've purchased recently and don't want to get stung again!

AP.
atucci
View Profile
Veteran user
Middleburg, Florida
380 Posts

Profile of atucci
Not only would I be interested in reading reviews on this presentation but would be interested in whether anyone has actually seen Paul perform this live?

Adam - from what I understand this routine is from Paul's working set so it's not just some tricks strung together to sell an ebook. And I agree with you as I've never been disappointed with any of Paul's products.
Tony Tuccillo

Middleburg, Florida
rnaviaux
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of rnaviaux
I've been using effects from this ebook for quite a while now. But wouldn't you know it...Dean Dill fried me with an effect the other day. He mentioned it was Mr. Wilson's and as it turns out its from this ebook.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12060 Posts

Profile of John C
What's the learning curve for an intermediate card doer?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On 2012-04-03 17:00, johncesta wrote:

I was wondering that myself until I read the ad copy!

"TK4 is also extremely easy to perform and within the reach of anyone who has read The Royal Road To Card Magic. There’s no palming, no false deals, in fact nothing more challenging than a double lift."
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12060 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2012-04-03 17:47, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-03 17:00, johncesta wrote:

I was wondering that myself until I read the ad copy!

"TK4 is also extremely easy to perform and within the reach of anyone who has read The Royal Road To Card Magic. There’s no palming, no false deals, in fact nothing more challenging than a double lift."

I know Paul is a good card man and I have some of his stuff. I don't PERFORM any of it however. Most of it is for card guys/gals.

Even though there may not be any of the mentioned stuff there still may be a lot of MOVING AROUND if you know what I mean. A lot of shifty work.

It would just be nice to know from someone who has this if it's difficult. Hate to buy another pdf to put on the shelf.

J
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1348 Posts

Profile of Stucky
I was in a killer foursome once...
Official Thread Killer
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
12060 Posts

Profile of John C
Got this I like it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Killer Foursome (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL