The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sideshow Lovers in Psychology Class (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
What do you even say to a punk with two black eyes?

Nothing you haven't already said to him twice!
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
There was a psyche study done at a major University using one of my Mers. I forget all the details but it was interesting at the time. At least a part of me went to school. Smile

Paul: Pickeled Punk is the term for a REAL dead baby under glass....BOUNCER is the term for a fake.

Again, Punk is the carney generic term for a kid or child and has no mean meaning unless it's deserved.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Hey Doug,

Thanks, I had forgotten that in my mad rush to make the word make sense. Full size is a guy, small is a punk.

Yours,

Paul
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Small is a midget...Punk is age specific. There are some pretty large big boned punks in Iowa!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Nice!

Quote:
On 2009-01-29 15:23, Doug Higley wrote:
There was a psyche study done at a major University using one of my Mers. I forget all the details but it was interesting at the time. At least a part of me went to school. Smile

Paul: Pickeled Punk is the term for a REAL dead baby under glass....BOUNCER is the term for a fake.

Again, Punk is the carney generic term for a kid or child and has no mean meaning unless it's deserved.
~Will Rogers
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I brought my professor some case studies where neurobiological psychologists were using magic tricks to study the brain and how it responds to various misdirection.
I think I am now OK in his book. I still think he could use a good shot of healthy scientific skepticism...
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sideshow Lovers in Psychology Class (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL