The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin through... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks Godfather, I forgot all about "Coin Thru Card" on my "Short Pockets" download. It really is a cutey-pie effect, not hard to do and really amazes people as the coin visually comes straight up through the card and everything can be immediately examined. All you need is a coin and a card and you're ready to go. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Thank's!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Also, on my "Impossible Two-Piece" download there is another amazing penetration effect, "Impossible Break-Thru." It's my take on coins through hand with some nice moves as to the magic. Smile -Mb

***Oh and if you want to see "Coin Thru Card," check out the demo vid of Short Pockets...it's near the end there. Smile
http://www.vinnymarini.com/download/shortpockets.html
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
How about Dan Harlan's Rising Dough?
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Watched the demo and I know the basic structure of MB's coin through card. Simple, but effective. although after I've got the money, I'm sure I'm going to buy short pockets. (yes I know it's not expensive but I just order stuff with over 800$. Thank's for all of the replies. it's amazing how people really want to help!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Check out the godfathers two coin transposition using two cards and two different
called crimpo loco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGivxJ6VjE
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Here are justtwo from Sankey's "Revolutionary Coin Magic".
'Push-Button' coins thru card case.
'Underwraps' coin thru $ bill.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I had a 3 coins trou pocket in my Book Dave Neighbors stands up! ( 1993) Pg. 18.
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Thanks for the mention, guys. Through and Through is on Silverado, and in my working repertoire. If I wasn't such a creature of habit, I'd probably revamp it to include some of Eric Jones' Tai Chi sequences. They are just that sweet.

If you're looking for good "coin through" routines that really impress an audience and don't require you to carry around a load of gaffs and such, my favorite is Joe Givan's "Black Holes Thru and Thru" from the Magical Arts Journal. Three coins, three stacked glasses, and a uniquely visual multiple penetration.

Right now, I'm exploring the combo of that piece with John Carney's "Soft Glass". Seems like a tasty combo, but it's too soon to tell.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
MarkTirone
View Profile
Inner circle
palming not 1 coin, but
1139 Posts

Profile of MarkTirone
I am not 100% on this but I heard from somebody that Curtis does a Karate Coin routine where his finger penetrates the coin and he moves the hole with his finger around the coin. In his book "The Pocketbook" (see review), he mentions a routine on his Palms of Steel 1 video called "Hole way through". Could this possibly be that? I have been working on a variation on that but my finger wiggles around the hole and expands on the hole so it actually doubles in size.
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
I have pocketbook and silverado from curtis kam. Through and through is Awesome! Now I'm saving up some money to buy some downloads from vinnymarini's site and some david neighbour's site. also watching for Dave neighbors stand up! lots of good stuff. (only mentioned few)
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hi Ray,
If you are interested Im Stand-up notes I have a few left! Smile ( WOW who would have thought!) P.M. me for more Info!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin through... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL