The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » NEW BOB SOLARI SILK VANISH (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Rodney Mind
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Rodney Mind
Bob is the real deal here.

A few years ago, I emailed him in regards about purchasing an effect of his and he sent the thing free to me and I'm in Canada, not the US. I was floored that a dealer would do this. Since that day, there has been nothing funny in any way from him. Again, he's the real deal, perhaps the nicest person we have in the magic community.
dsalley13
View Profile
Elite user
465 Posts

Profile of dsalley13
Thank you so much Bob for offering all of us this wonderful effect. It's a great feeling to be taught by you and so many great magicians that share their skills here. I am humbled by the experience. It's magicians like you that enrich all our lives.

May you and your wand forever make the magic we all love.

dsalley13
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
497 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
I just got the effect today (in Japan no less!), and I'm thrilled to get it. It actually solved a problem in a routine that I've been mulling over for a long time!!

Many thanks to Bob Solari!!

Bill
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
I got mine the other day and think it's very clever!

Thanks Bob!
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Well that's 3 of us so far that has found an additional use for this setup/gimmick
Matt Morell
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, CT.
257 Posts

Profile of Matt Morell
I received this a short time ago from Bob and found it to be a lot of fun to use and experiment with.

It fools laymen no problem but with people who are familiar with the standard method of pulling the effect off, it does goes right by them. They are looking for the gimmick to be in the usual spot but it's not. The ability to show your hands in the manner that Bob allows in the routine is another factor that makes this so cool.

The things that you can do with it are only limited to your imagination. Vanishes, switches, and so on but using items that would make sleight of hand a bit harder or at least require more practice. This has a smooth flow to it.

I work at a repair and maintenance facility so the other day I thought of trying this out with the old " Nut and Bolt " effect. Going to the parts room, I got what I needed and had them examine everything. The simple prep for this effect was done beforehand so I was all set there. They threaded the nut onto the bolt more than half way down, gave it back to me and I proceeded to go into the routine.

Placing the assembly into my semi-closed left hand, I showed my right empty and then tapped the left while following along with Bob's instructions. Took all of about a few seconds and then proceeded to dump the seperated nut and bolt onto the table. Both hands were empty and the reaction went over very well.

This is so cool to experiment with. It's easy to do but for me took a short time to get the handling to look smooth enough to feel comfortable with. That's just me though. I'm sure others will pick it up right away and go right into it. The gimmick is very easy to construct.

I would also like to thank Bob for releasing this to everybody free of charge and also for providing the Magic community his wonderful effects, ideas, and professional customer service.

Kind Regards,
Matt
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
When the silk or other objects is "GONE" can it be easily retrieved? I want to make a dollar bill disappear, but be able to retrieve it later, can this be done?

Thanks Smile
Bill
View Profile
Veteran user
and Pretty Nice Guy
373 Posts

Profile of Bill
When you're at Bob's web site, why not purchase something? His prices are great, and the products are quality. I purchased the Bob Solari Wallet, Solari's Invisable Deck, and Link Key. Got to say, I'm impressed with all three.
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
I should like to express my sincere thanks for the special attention of Bob Solari because he will send me the " New Bob Solari Silk Vanish " without I pay the charge to Portugal ( Europe)!

It was most kinf of you, indeed.

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
I've just sent away for bob's free trick and also got his last one,there is no catch whatsoever.Anything you get from bob is money well spent, for by the free stuff and the service is very good too.Would recommend anyone to visit his site.
deliveryboy
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of deliveryboy
Bob's products are great.
Ron Crumley
View Profile
Elite user
1950 - 2012
448 Posts

Profile of Ron Crumley
My thanks to Bob as well.

His offer is both generous and straight forward. Yes, as a marketing professional I recognize that he can put the resulting data to work for his business. However, considering that he could have invested his monetary resources in marketing tools other than offering Café members and those visiting his website free effects, shipping included no less, I want to acknowledge Bob for his generous gift and unique approach to raising interest towards visiting his website.

I received my free effects yesterday. Thanks Bob!
Michael Bilkis
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of Michael Bilkis
Another winner from Bob Solari!!! This effect is a killer for knowledgeable layman and magician's. It will fry them as well as the general population. When I opened my packege, I nearly fell on the floor. The Price is write (Free), no catches. Get this Before Bob runs out stamps!!
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
- - - Dear Friends,

I just received the New Bob Silk Vanish in my home, in Portugal ( Europe ),it was very fast the service by post ! . . .

In fact, the method above work very well, in my opinion, is a very good idea.
Bob, please, I should to express my sincere thanks for your gesture, it was very kind of you,

We wil be in touch,

Hugs from,

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
digitaltrip
View Profile
Elite user
452 Posts

Profile of digitaltrip
This is a clever variation of the usual gimmick used to vanish a silk...the effect is simply routined and everything is motivated to allow you to end clean! Thanks Bob for another great "free" trick...you're the best!
jayder
View Profile
Regular user
scotland
196 Posts

Profile of jayder
Just received mine today and was totally amazed at the method for a prop we all know and use.Thank you bob for another excellent freebie.
jtholland
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of jtholland
Thanks Bob. I agree with all of the positive messages posted above.
etra
View Profile
New user
Taiwan
12 Posts

Profile of etra
Thanks Rizzo, thanks Bob.
serge storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas
380 Posts

Profile of serge storms
After receiving the first FREE item he offered PSI Sulfur- I had to take advantage of this as well. I don't see it mentioned here so I'll share what I've been using it for which works well in the bar and restaraunt venue: torn and restored napkin. The small square cocktail sized napkins at bars work perfect with this.
Go to his site and get it now. (And be prepared to spend some time looking through all of his other items available)
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I've been playing with this for about 2 weeks now. love it. laymen are amazed and it puzzles magi's. another Fun and Easy trick to do from Bob Solari. You can add my name to the list of Thank You's. I know its been posted many times already but if you don't have it get you can get this trick at bobsolarimagic.com ...and his Double Dvd is great too.

thanks again Bob,
Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » NEW BOB SOLARI SILK VANISH (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL