The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » SAR by Kenton Knepper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
& Special Guest
419 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Yes right, but the purpose if this topic when I started it was to light things a bit.
Regarding the price of the method, a lot of serious would-be users could miss it just because they do not want to risk this amount of money without more informations than it's general advertising in magic shops.
That's why I am really happy of the evolution of this post. Regarding the volume of answers it was worth starting it.
The simplest of schoolchildren now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
I read this forum but didn't see my question answered. Can you use this type of thing to force words on a spectator?

Lee
IanBrodie
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of IanBrodie
Pyro - Not really (although with creativity almost anything could be used for any purpose, I guess).

It's basically a psychological cover for a readings system (as opposed to tarot/ graphology/ numerology).

Now that I've bought it, I must admit to really liking Kenton's idea of using doodles - but not being impressed by the particular "psychological interpretation" method used. I am going to try to rework it myself. In my view (not based on trying it live, so I could be completely wrong) anyone with a basic knowledge of psychology would quickly see that a lot of this is hokum. On the other hand, I think a good reader can carry almost anything off (and a good sitter is already in the mood to believe) - so maybe I'm being oversensitive. It'll be a nice project for me though!

Rgds,

Ian
Sam Griffin
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Griffin
Greetings,

I find all of Kentons and Hilfords work inspiring for the working actor, from reading the descriptions anyhow.

SAR sounds very useful for the paying clients, And it seems like you get a great education on psycology too. However i need recomendations on the "triple S" Subliminary Subconscious Suggestion. I would like to study this area, not to enchance my performance in mentalisim but more of the fact to increase my communication and understanding skills in real life conversations. I love the sounds of WonderWords but i believe it is made specailly for working magicians...I am a working actor and would LOVE to learn about the triple S. Can somebody please guide me in the right direction.

Also just out of curiousity...I was wondering if anybody knew if Docc Hilfords Mephistos Journey and Mountains of Madness would be workable for a man with no experience in magical techniques. I have very strong acting skills and could usually make a layman believe anything...to a certain degree.

Also...By what i have allready stated, will i be one of those people who are majorly disapointed in Kentons material? I have very strong acting skills, yet no magical skills!

Well i look forward to replies, I'm new to the board too so i apologise in advance if i have done anything wrong.

thanx all, and...PEACE OUT!
"When we are on stage, we are in the here and now."
"The eye is the window of your soul."

"The PERFORMER must BELIEVE in everything that takes place on the stage, only then will the AUDIENCE BELIEVE!
THOUGHT READER
View Profile
New user
U.K
15 Posts

Profile of THOUGHT READER
I was wondering if anyone has sent away and/or reveived the S.A.R Diploma. I have sent my question paper to J Tank and Kenton but have not seen or heard anything. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Harry Smile
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
Ian: try this site. It has some cool psychological readings on it! Try the coloured cube mood analysis. Some pretty good readings. Nice flash programming.

I found at least 10 different readings on that mood anaysis alone. They are worth pasting into a word doc and examining!

Smile http://www.colorgenics.com
CardFan
View Profile
Elite user
& Special Guest
419 Posts

Profile of CardFan
Yes fun to watch but you must leave your email to get the results. Another way to junk your mailbox with spam in the future...
The simplest of schoolchildren now knows truths for which Archimedes would have given his life...
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
I have the SAR. Don't you think that this information might be dangerous in the wrong hands and wrong clients? Just curious.
Bambaladam
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Bambaladam
Dangerous in what way?

/Bamba
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1970 Posts

Profile of David Numen
A bread knife can be dangerous in the wrong hands - does that mean stores shouldn't sell them?
rmoraleta
View Profile
Special user
Philippines
767 Posts

Profile of rmoraleta
Well, it's just a thought! You're right Bartlewizard.
kcalB
View Profile
Inner circle
Took me 16 years to make
1002 Posts

Profile of kcalB
I don't think that one should worry about the danger of SARS in the wrong hands because a person with malicious intentions is not going to take the time to master the technique.

Derek
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » SAR by Kenton Knepper (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL