The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for you freaky dinks out there (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Hi! First let me say that I find face piercings repulsive. You can take a hot woman, put a lip piercing, and she isn't hot any longer. Live with it you freaks. Okay! I saw a woman with studs, I guess that is what they are called, in her cheeks. How do they anchor those things? Is there a duhicky like on the back of earings or are they free standing?

(note: I don't care to hear about how hip or nice you think you are or your piercings are, you monkey chasing wombats)
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Most lip piercings aren't that great, neither would be a stud in the middle of a cheek, but 'monroes' and 'lowbrets' can look really sharp, really good. And don't get me started on tongue studs.

But if you want to see crazy, look up 'corset piercing' sometime.

Santa, sorry, I know I didn't answer your question about anchors. I suppose I could google it, but googling is bad for planet earth or so they say:

technologoy
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I like my lip piercing.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
First time I've heard the expression "monkey chasing wombats"!

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
I think I am very hip and nice
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I dunno. There's a waitress at a local sports bar I go to, and she has a single black ring in her nose, and dresses in black, and has this cute tattoo on the inside of her right wrist, and the whole look just kind of blends together into searingly hot cuteness, or searingly cute hotness, or whichever. And my wife and son go to this bar together to watch soccer games, and I admire this waitress so entirely that I fear my wife and son will pick up on it.

Maybe it's because her nose ring is black. Not shiny, as if wet with snot. I dunno. I've never been attracted to a nose ring before, ever, and I'm not sure I'm attracted to this one. It's the whole look, the entirety of her presence, the care she has taken to present herself as an attractive, organic whole...head to toe, nose to wrist, every detail working together to ooze...ah...uh...friendliness?

Works for me. I tip her well. After the wife and son have already moved outside and into the night, waiting on me to pay the bill.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
A rolling Stoney gathers no moss.

Destiny
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Hey Santa, here's an example of the type of jewewlry used.

piercing

One side is flat which is on the inside of the mouth. The other side has a threading that the stud part screws onto.

The wombat must go to work now...
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Okay, Balducci is using terms I don't understand and I'm not going web hunting cuz god knows what I'll find. The things this woman had looked like bb's, I can't imagine a backing being on it but I guess so.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 13:12, MagicSanta wrote:
Okay, Balducci is using terms I don't understand and I'm not going web hunting cuz god knows what I'll find.

Just to blow your mind, Santa, here are some examples of 'corset piercings'.

Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Friggin' cartoon Cannibal wannabees. Use a bone and get it over with.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Ouch! That's some serious self esteem issues going on there!

Lyndel
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
As the old saying goes, people make themselves different on the outside because they've given up trying to make themselves different on the inside.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I remember when people doing what a lot do to themselves now would make it into Ripleys Believe it Or Not
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 13:12, MagicSanta wrote:
Okay, Balducci is using terms I don't understand and I'm not going web hunting cuz god knows what I'll find. The things this woman had looked like bb's, I can't imagine a backing being on it but I guess so.

Was it this?
http://pro.corbis.com/images/42-15457055......043E4%7D
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
The nose thing is gross! That is like what she had on her cheeks, just lil' gold BB looking things.
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Then the link I posted up top is what she is wearing (substitute the cone bead for the round bead you saw). Here's exact what she has:

http://www.316bodyjewelry.com/jewelry%20pics/labret01.jpg
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Soft on personified.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I think the most disgusting piercings are the ones through the tongue! YECH!!!

You should see some of the freakazoids I work with. Some of them even make tongue piercings look good!
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I was at the grocery store and some kid was whining that no one would hire him as a receptionist (hows that for a dream job?). He was wearing plaid shorts, fishnet stockings that were torn, a fishnet tank top with a tear in it, and a leather jacket. His head was shaved and he tattood a red triangle on the top and a skull on the back. He had his tongue pierced, three rings across the lower lip, a line of rings on each eye brow, three rings around the nostrils, two spikes through the bridge of the nose, and a bunch in the ears including the ones that make giant uga buga holes. He was also wildly fem in his mannerism....not many companies want this kind of cat meeting customers in the lobby.

I'll never forget the guy who did my nose surgery telling me about a beautiful young girl who came in with an infection from her nose ring and had to cut out the side of her nostil. Now that is a good look.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for you freaky dinks out there (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL