The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for you freaky dinks out there (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Okay. As a self proclaimed freak and someone who is learning how to pierce bodies, this is what I have to say.

I have 3 piercings and one tattoo (a large one, but only one).

Both earlobes are pierced and stretched to a 0 gauge (thats a size measurement used for wire) I have handmade glass plugs (which I made) in the holes. My hair covers these.

My third piercing is the nose. My septum is pierced, this was done for work related activities. You cannot see it since the ring in my nose is always tucked into my nostrils.

Okay, so, this post doesn't really mean anything, I just realized I didn't answer Santa's question, it's already been answered, so please ignore me.

Oh yeah and

Dood! Girls with piercings are HOT! yeah man. they are! Well, they have to be hot in the first place.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 14:30, MagicSanta wrote:
I'll never forget the guy who did my nose surgery telling me about a beautiful young girl who came in with an infection from her nose ring and had to cut out the side of her nostil. Now that is a good look.

I'm sure she deserved it. If you don't know when a piercing is infected, then you're dumb, just plain stupid. People take care of burns and cuts. Why don't they take care of piercings the same way?
Blog:
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Oh god, yeah well, before she did that she wasn't attractive. I've met her before. The smell, oh god the smell!
Blog:
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Girls who can conduct themselves in a discussion (on a topic other than relationships, themselves or a desired boob job) are HOT. The Fox News babes are HOT. Danica is HOT. Megyn Kelly is firestorm HOT. The furnace is in the brain...the other NATURAL gifts are the lure...any man-made introductions whether boobs or junk yard cast offs are an interuption to the flow and a signal that a distraction has been set in place to prevent the actual 'seeing' of what lies beneath...ultimately a need to join...gooble gobble...one of us...

But to each his own as to what constitutes HOT...it's a wonderful world. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 14:53, Doug Higley wrote:
Girls who can conduct themselves in a discussion ...

I think this thread is about people who conduct electricity.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Freak Prodigy can get piercings because he does it for arts sake. I could never be a piercer, no, wait...I bet a lot of them would pay extra for me to throw up on them while I do the piercing.

I almost got pierced in Rio. Freakin' guy wants to sell me one ear ring and I told him no, I don't have a pierced ear. He grabs at my ear and has a giant needle in his hand! I swung but missed and that was the end of it. No piercings for the Santa.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
For Brett...not a piercing in sight...

Maybe it's because she reminds me 100% of my 1st wife who was my stage assistant back in the early 60's. HOT. Watch her move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agcmnmx6fnk&NR=1
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 14:35, Freak Prodigy wrote:
Okay. As a self proclaimed freak and someone who is learning how to pierce bodies, this is what I have to say.

I have 3 piercings and one tattoo (a large one, but only one).

Both earlobes are pierced and stretched to a 0 gauge (thats a size measurement used for wire) I have handmade glass plugs (which I made) in the holes. My hair covers these.

My third piercing is the nose. My septum is pierced, this was done for work related activities. You cannot see it since the ring in my nose is always tucked into my nostrils.

Okay, so, this post doesn't really mean anything, I just realized I didn't answer Santa's question, it's already been answered, so please ignore me.

Oh yeah and

Dood! Girls with piercings are HOT! yeah man. they are! Well, they have to be hot in the first place.

I think you are very hip and nice
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
That is scary. Brett...be afraid.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question for you freaky dinks out there (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL