The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Quick help! Please! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Ok, so my problem is this: I found a Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Master Collection on eBay for very cheap... 800 dollars (not cheap, but compared to the original price it is cheap...) So my only problem is, that I'm not sure if it's illegal or not. My English is not very good, so I'm not exactly sure what it says on the description. There is only 1 day and 9 hours to go until the bidding time ends. I don't want to post the link because I know someone will try to bid on it too, although here is some of the description: Item for Sale: Adobe Creative Suite 3.3 Master Collection for Windows. Features highly integrated, exceptionally productive tools for designing content across media. The product is the fully registerable retail version. The product comes with all codes and manuals.

ADOBE PART # 19280695

Condition: Opened like new, it comes with a working unregistered code

Shipment Terms: I ship within 24 hours upon receipt of the payment!

Retail Value: $2,499.00

This product can be registered and installed. This product is Not the Education version, Not the OEM version, Not promotional, Not For Resale version, Not the Upgrade, Not a trial version, Not a downloadable version

This item is for: Design professional, Web design professionals and Film and video professionals. The most comprehensive collection of all-new versions of Adobe creative tools at an amazing value -Tight integration for exceptional productivity -Output virtually anywhere--print, web, interactive, film, video, DVD, and mobile

Adobe InDesign CS3 for professional page design Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended for new dimensions in digital imaging Adobe Illustrator CS3 for powerful vector graphics creation Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional for Adobe PDF creation and collaboration Adobe Flash CS3 Professional for creating rich interactive content Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 for developing standards-based websites and applications Adobe Fireworks CS3 for web prototyping and designing Adobe Contribute CS3 for updating websites and blogs Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional for industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 for capturing, editing, and delivering video Adobe Encore CS3 for preparing DVD titles Adobe Soundbooth CS3 for creating and editing audio quickly and intuitively

Note: the item is shipped with insurance and by registered mail (sugested). I will ship Anywhere in the world. Shipping is $30 for domestic and price varies for international shipping but no more then $45.

Return Policy: This item has a 7 day return policy. If item is damaged or has parts missing, I will not accept a return or provide a refund. Shipment of the item back to us is the responsibility of the buyer. So from the description, Do you think it's legal or illegal? thank you very much! p.s. Please answer as quickly as you possibly can.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
My friend wants to give me his to load in my computer, but I am very scared. I do believe they can track it down. But what do I know?

Big Brother is watching.

Be careful!
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Illegal version? If so, I doubt that they can track you unless you are using it on a public place. It depends on the quality of the illegal version. My friend has one, But I want mine to be legal. Don't want to risk anything. Thank's for your quick reply though
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
Sorry, tried to post a picture..
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Are you in the Philippines? Be careful, customs there is really down on bootlegs, not that this is but it may be. There really is no way to know if it is legit or not, if you ask adobe they can't confirm it except if the serial number is right.
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
We'll I'm in finland and doubt that I can get an answer from adobe before The bidd ends. thank's anyway!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
I'd still be cautious at the very least...

But let me know, because if you go for it, I'll check with my friend and accept his offer to "lend" me his.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Finland is very similar to the Philippines....if they had a few years of Winter.
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
PLaced by bid. Wish me luck!
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
LOL Smile
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1304 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
Quote:
On 2009-01-16 14:34, MagicSanta wrote:
Finland is very similar to the Philippines....if they had a few years of Winter.

Being IN Finland, I see very little similarities...unless you're referring to our (usually rude and unhappy) customs...
Sent from my Typewriter
Mr. Ray
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ray
LOL Smile !!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Quick help! Please! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL