The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » - storage buildings - (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
Who here has a storage building filled with illusions and magic ?? I have 2 of them
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Count me in. For what I paid for rent could have built a new storage unit and a new workshop. Unfortunately don't have the time. To busy building for other people.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
trey
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of trey
Yeah I rented for along time. Then I just went and built a huge building. And I love it! I now have more than enough room for storage.

Trey
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
559 Posts

Profile of pradell
Outgrew the house. Had to buy another. When the wife can't park in the garage because illusions fill her space, you know you have "issues." Larger home, more magic room created, problem solved.

:magicrabbit:
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3165 Posts

Profile of gaddy
And I thought I had problems with having my pockets filled with magic... Smile
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
Just rented a 10x15 climate control storage unit this week.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » - storage buildings - (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL