The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Lee Jacobs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
Lee was from my hometown of Pomeroy , Ohio. Had a great business with production of old and rare magic posters . He also taught English and other courses at Ohio University . He passed away a few years ago. I got a lot of his posters and programs in my collection currently !
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Tommy Windsor used to put out collections of promotion material used by various magicians. Although I haven't looked at any of it lately, I seem to recall that a lot of it came from Lee. There was also a lot from Harry Albacker who had an offset press in his basement, and seem to put out something new every other week.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I knew Lee pretty well. He helped Tommy a lot in his later years. He owned all the rights to Tommy's stuff.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Lee was an interesting fellow. His ex-wife, Miriam, was one of the great psychic readers in the business.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
CMMAGIC
View Profile
Regular user
Myrtle Beach , S.C.
145 Posts

Profile of CMMAGIC
I have 15 of " Magicians" pieces he did with T Anthony Dunn , the last piece he printed before his death. 50 bucks to anyone interested comes with certificate and the label sheet telling who all the magicians are ( includes thurston , keller , houdin , gwynne , houdini)
- Carl Michael - www.CarlMichaelMagic.com
Frequent performer at top night clubs such as Mansion Miami , PURE Las Vegas , Marquee Vegas , and Veranda NYC . 2012 and 2013 Reader's Choice Magician of the Year. Currently headlining in my own stage show in Myrtle Beach . Follow on twitter , Instagram and ViNe @CMMAGIC
epoptika
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
477 Posts

Profile of epoptika
Quote:
On 2009-01-18 04:31, CMMAGIC wrote:
I have 15 of " Magicians" pieces he did with T Anthony Dunn , the last piece he printed before his death. 50 bucks to anyone interested comes with certificate and the label sheet telling who all the magicians are ( includes thurston , keller , houdin , gwynne , houdini)

Are these photographs?
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Lee was a character and I always liked seeing him at the MCA.

sure miss him.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
And you could always hear him. Lee always talked like he was in a college lecture hall.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Very true.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Lee Jacobs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL