The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Beautiful Moves DVD Set by Michael Boden (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Many of you know Michael from the free downloads he's allowed Paul Gross to offer to Magicians. Now he has released, through Hocus Pocus, a two DVD set.

There's a demo clip on the site:
http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1

The ad:
Michael BODEN is one of magic's best kept hidden secrets, until now! Anyone who has checked out Michael's FREE Downloads at Hocus Pocus will know that his thinking usually takes the road less traveled, making his effects unexplainably magical yet easy to do.

Beautiful Moves, a 2-disc DVD set, offers almost two full hours of one on one time with Michael in a show and tell workshop format, where Michael shares with you two beautiful moves or sleights that are responsible for six wonderful effects. Michael teaches these two beautiful moves in such depth that there is a take a break intermission. (just sit back and relax here as Michael shares a few clever magical tips and ideas.) Don't forget to check out the two bonus effects or you will miss the best secrets of all, plus a special quest performance of Troy Hooser!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
Looks like a dvd just for magicians, offering slightly different methods for old and overdone card effects, maybe I'm wrong

what's the point of finding a folded card in a balloon over a spread, or producing coins over a fan? trailor shows absolutely no motive

sorry if that's harsh, just saw the preview thoughd id offer an opinion
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of mayniac
I agree with you. I don't think I'll be buying this DVD anytime. Sorry Michael.
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
To be honest, the demo clip showed some of the worst magic I have seen, clearly a low budget DVD too!

Why even bother?

Gary
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Imagine - a more annoying demo.
pauldanielsknowseverything
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of pauldanielsknowseverything
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2009, GarySumpter wrote:
To be honest, the demo clip showed some of the worst magic I have seen, clearly a low budget DVD too!

Why even bother?

Gary

I'll look forward to your DVD release. Obviously it will be much better.
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 6, 2009, Paul Rathbun wrote:
Imagine - a more annoying demo.

Your act maybe?
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 17, 2009, Review King wrote:
Many of you know Michael from the free downloads he's allowed Paul Gross to offer to Magicians. Now he has released, through Hocus Pocus, a two DVD set.

There's a demo clip on the site:
http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?hn=1

The ad:
Michael BODEN is one of magic's best kept hidden secrets, until now! Anyone who has checked out Michael's FREE Downloads at Hocus Pocus will know that his thinking usually takes the road less traveled, making his effects unexplainably magical yet easy to do.

Beautiful Moves, a 2-disc DVD set, offers almost two full hours of one on one time with Michael in a show and tell workshop format, where Michael shares with you two beautiful moves or sleights that are responsible for six wonderful effects. Michael teaches these two beautiful moves in such depth that there is a take a break intermission. (just sit back and relax here as Michael shares a few clever magical tips and ideas.) Don't forget to check out the two bonus effects or you will miss the best secrets of all, plus a special quest performance of Troy Hooser!

I think there is some superb material on here and all from one man. Well done MB.
zinser
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of zinser
Are you THE Paul Daniels? Just curious since people use all sorts of deceptive names on here.
inaciolino
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of inaciolino
So many years later can someone tell me if this DVD set is worth the money???
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Beautiful Moves DVD Set by Michael Boden (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL