The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » It is what it is. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Perhaps a mime could get into the festivities. None of the rest of us, would be permitted to carry in any bags, boxes, fluids, torches, etc. Offsite, I don't know. Stephon?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Today is less a celebration than it is the start of something that will hopefully be a productive and positive new era. A ton of high end balls will be held in Washington DC, but not much doing elsewhere.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Yes. These are folks who'd give us standing ovations, but they'd never hire us. We isn't highbrow enuff.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Someone should ask James Taylor and/or Tyler Fyre as they both live in the area. 2 million people packed into such a small area of the city is a powder keg... all they need is one of us the light the fuse by swallowing a sword or blowing a fireball.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Isn't DC the murder capitol?
I'd imagine all of their parties to end up like something out of a teen slasher flick with that reputation.
And with that Pentagramaglom building and all, there's got to be some CIA mofo who
could do it with a bic or a chew toy or something.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
The security here today is tight as a nun, and it's virtually impossible to get downtown.

That being said, I know the Palace of Wonders is having all-day, rotating shows to entertain our non-going-to-the-ball visitors.

I'm sure there's no street performance going on; even without elevated security, that's generally frowned upon. Plus, it's colder that a witches t!t here.

Now if we could get that witch and that nun together, that would be a show. . .
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Hey, the witches t!tty is MY bit! Leave the nun out of it.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Two Mill people all in one place,,,,let me get at em.
Regards security,,,bollocks to that 2ml takes a lot of watching.

OK,,,Ive set myself a task,,,what do you think my chances are of getting a zibb viewed by Obama,,,within two years ?
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
I wonder how many monte, shell and whiz mobs are working in DC today.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
A lot of whiz, I'd bet.

www.bladewalker.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Actually, there probably very little in the way of grifters in DC this day. They realize that the marks have little left in their pockets after the politicans finish shaking them down.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman

www.bladewalker.com
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Great stuff, and well told, Todd.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » It is what it is. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL