The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM logo art? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
Hi, I need to find camera ready art for the SAM logo for a assembly banner . Who can provide me with this? Do I have to get things approved using the logo before we make it or does common sense rule?
tpax
View Profile
Elite user
Columbia, Maryland
443 Posts

Profile of tpax
Got it, Thanks!
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, there are two different logos for the S.A.M. One has a "wavy" edge to it, and the other has something that looks like it was cut with pinking shears (little points that come off the circle). This second one is referred to as the "flame" and may only be used by members of the National Council.

These logos are downloadable in high resolution at 300 dpi from the website at http://www.magicsam.com. If you can't find them easily, drop a line to xanatos@xanatos.com, David Xanatos is the web designer and he is great about helping you find what you need if you can't get to it readily.

If you have any doubts about which logo to use or whether or not you can in fact use it, you can drop a line to Most Illustrious Bruce Kalver at President@magicsam.com and either he or Stuart Schneider, Esq. the S.A.M. Legal Advisor will be happy to guide you.

Hope this helps. If you feel I can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to contact me.

Keep a dream in the making for you create your tomorrows by what you dream today.

Maria Ibanez
Past National President
Society of American Magicians
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM logo art? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL