The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Happy with the Forum » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1951 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Steve,
Just wanted to let you know I use as many forums as I can that are available and I find this forum the most active and interesting. Just keep up the good work I have no suggestions at this time.
Rennie
P.S. Where are you from in California ?
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Scott Imler
View Profile
Special user
Calgary, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of Scott Imler
I am probably missing something here , but how do I review personal messages that I have sent, no problem viewing the ones I receive, but wanted to refer back to some that I have sent. Help please.

Scott
Alex W.
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Alex W.
This isn't possible yet, but Steve has said the feature may be added eventually.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5079 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Scott, Alex is correct. In the meantime, if you want to keep messages you've sent you can either copy/paste the message as a PM to yourself or copy/paste the message to your hard drive.
Where the magic begins
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Hey Kman, I'm not Steve but I can tell you we live in a little hole in the wall by Redding. Smile I'll make sure he sees this post.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
You can also select "File/Save As/ and it will save all of your PMs as an html page to your hard drive. That's probably the easiest and best way to save your PMs.

Steven
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5079 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
File/Save as works for messages received but Scott is looking for messages sent.
Where the magic begins
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1951 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Mya,
What is the name of that little hole in the wall, I recently stayed in that nice Best Western in Redding on my way to Washington state.Keep up the good work.
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4729 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Actually, the little hole in the wall is located between Chico and Redding. It's called Red Bluff, though many of the locals refer to it as Dead Bluff. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
BryanDreyfus
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of BryanDreyfus
I played Red Bluff while on tour 87/88. Nice area.

Bryan
Oh sure, I can spell "Antidisestablishmentarianism", but I can't type t-h-e.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Happy with the Forum » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL