The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Tricks with keys (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3259 Posts

Profile of warren
Keymaster by Craig Petty or Key Deposit by Jay Sankey.
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
235 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
Surprised no one mentioned 7 keys to baldpate. Of course it needs a lock too, but then a set of keys on a ring and a lock will look natural.
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
Adeofspades
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Adeofspades
I also love Freakey. It's great!
LeafyMagic
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of LeafyMagic
Surprised nobody mentioned ignition by magic smith, unless I just missed it. A ring flight is always nice as well.
langston3711
View Profile
Regular user
Cumming, GA
188 Posts

Profile of langston3711
I just purchased The Mark by John Murray at the Penguin Live event in Atlanta over the weekend. It is an awesome signed coin to key chain. Such a logical routine where the keys are actually in the spectators hand before the vanish even occurs. I love this trick. Its actually an older effect that Penguin just got the rights to and started manufacturing again. Highly recommended
When a magician lets you notice something on your own, his lie becomes impenetrable
~Teller
Escamoteur
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Escamoteur
Just the other day while searching for something I ran across an effect I purchased many years ago called Key-Volution by Mark Leveridge in which a blank key magically cuts its own edge.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8658 Posts

Profile of Mb217
After all this time, I still love doing Jay Sankey's, "Leaving Home." Just a wonderful effect with a key and string. Also, his "Killer Key" is quite clever.

If you look further back, check out some of the great, Steve Dusheck's work with everyday objects, he's got some great key stuff too. Very clever man. Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8671 Posts

Profile of funsway
Must be able to do "Charming" with the right keys. Might have to file the edged of the holes a bit - but, I'm going to check some blanks
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Tricks with keys (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL